The "cool" people

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my god, Denise, Rachel's Challenge is extremely extremely powerful. I didn't get to witness it first hand, but my sister did, and she told me all about it. How awful and so sad... But so deeply moving. The "hands" thing always makes me tear up. And remember, I didn't even see this exact assembly.

Which reminds me of one they did at our HS before I graduated, on the same lines but different. By the end everyone was crying and hugging each other. It was awful/nice at the same time.

Some people though IMO are just evil, like there is this girl in school that is part of the plastics group and she is just a 'female dog' to everyone except her little group. Like I think it was yesterday her and her group were sitting in front of the lockers and she was sitting in front of mine and when I came over she didn't move and just stared at me so I threw my bag on top of her and practically stood on top of her to get to my locker, she wasn't long moving.

If you challenge them it doesn't take much for them to back down.

irishbunny wrote:
Some people though IMO are just evil, like there is this girl in school that is part of the plastics group and she is just a 'female dog' to everyone except her little group. Like I think it was yesterday her and her group were sitting in front of the lockers and she was sitting in front of mine and when I came over she didn't move and just stared at me so I threw my bag on top of her and practically stood on top of her to get to my locker, she wasn't long moving.

If you challenge them it doesn't take much for them to back down.
All I can say is atleast you weren't stupid and backed down and let them win!!

Oh defo like my friend prisca LOL!

:S don't take things so seriously :p :'(
matt says: (9:07:04 PM)
just like me saying.
matt says: (9:07:07 PM)
ur really ugly
matt says: (9:07:19 PM)
pretty ratch if u ask me.
matt says: (9:07:24 PM)
anyways i dont care.
p r i s c a, - (8) + (so) yum says: (9:07:27 PM)
wow, what a gentleman.
matt says: (9:07:43 PM)
*its not like u need friends*
p r i s c a, - (8) + (so) yum says: (9:07:46 PM)
eh. w/e.
matt says: (9:07:51 PM)
*u have millions*
p r i s c a, - (8) + (so) yum says: (9:09:34 PM)
Matt something you need to know, you're a dick and you need to get over your self. have a good life

GET OVER YOUR SELF

there is 2 main popular people in my class.
hope and kate,
hope bad.
kate is really really really nice when she is away froem hope.

MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
:S don't take things so seriously :p :'(
matt says: (9:07:04 PM)
just like me saying.
matt says: (9:07:07 PM)
ur really ugly
matt says: (9:07:19 PM)
pretty ratch if u ask me.
matt says: (9:07:24 PM)
anyways i dont care.
p r i s c a, - (8) + (so) yum says: (9:07:27 PM)
wow, what a gentleman.
matt says: (9:07:43 PM)
*its not like u need friends*
p r i s c a, - (8) + (so) yum says: (9:07:46 PM)
eh. w/e.
matt says: (9:07:51 PM)
*u have millions*
p r i s c a, - (8) + (so) yum says: (9:09:34 PM)
Matt something you need to know, you're a dick and you need to get over your self. have a good life

GET OVER YOUR SELF
That matt obviously needs his eyes tested!

People who are insecure bully others. I don't even want to know those people. You can consider them the "insecure crowd :p " BTW, Youre not ugly at all and whoever says that needs a new head. Personality wise, YOU are more likable than the plastics.

Back