The choice.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbit_whisperer

Reaction score
my faves!

272292.jpg
cupid Dori(She's at the top of my list.)

bugsy.
272389.jpg
lucypearl

Grumpy.
271551.jpg
272306.jpg
bunny.
271912.jpg
Greybear.

Hmmm..choices,choices,choices

i love Bunny,i just love white bunnies with pink eyes,i have four little white bunnies with pink eyes :)

Cupid is gorgeous!,ohh geez they are all to cute lol

i think i would have a very hard time in choosing a bunny

cheryl

I'd have to say Bunny or Bugsy. Look at that white nose on Bugsy! :love:

I don't know, I guess now you have the looks part of it, you have to go for personality now :).

Oh it's so hard!I love them all.(I'll just buy them all) LOL:bunnydance:

wish I could.

I'm gonna go check out some of the rabbits,tomorrow maybe I'll post again then.

I'll need to pray about this.

I love lops but after owning a rex I have a passion for them as well,along with lionheads,dutch and dwarf.

I always wanted a dwarf rabbit so small,but so much attitude.LOL

You know Im gonna choose Dori! I can just see her personality coming out of that pic! Shes too cute for words!

-Haley and the boys

acually cupids name is bunny also,but I had to call him something else.(cupid brings love and he might be my new little man so....)

hh2420 wrote:
You know Im gonna choose Dori! I can just see her personality coming out of that pic! Shes too cute for words!

-Haley and the boys
yeah I cant argue there she's very sweet:)

Grey Bear reminds me very much of my rabbit, Raph, so I'd probably be inclined to go with him. :)

However, I also took a quick look at the link to the Humane Society page you posted, and there are just so many to choose from! But this little girl really stood out for me...just lookit those ears!!!

Wade

wade.jpg

Looking at these bunnies is making me cry. :cry1

Cynthia and at least one other bunny I see were surrendered as a result of a cruelty investigation. (She looks so sad for good reason). :cry2

Didi's been there since April. (I don't think it's a no-kill shelter).And there's a whole litter of other white bunnieswith pink eyes that probably won't get adopted. :saddened

Ray and Roxie came from the same place the same day, they're probably a bonded pair and should be adopted out as a bonded pair.:bunnieskiss

Zoe, the rex, was given up after three years because "caring for thepetwas too much responsiblity". (Huh?) :disgust:

After two months, Twix was deemed "too expensive." :twocents

I really have to stop reading this site now. :sad:

Pipp, I know what you mean...one's heart just breaks at thinking of what these babies might have been through, and how they must feel abandoned. However, I tend to look at it this way: At least the owners (most of them, anyway) had the heart to turn them over to a place where they'd have a chance at a happier life. Many times the reasons to give up their pet are legitimate (one pet not getting along with another, illness in the family, financial changes, etc.)...and for those who were treated cruelly, someone did step in and got them to the point where they are now at...in a shelter and being cared for properly, until they find their new (and real) forever home. Each and every one of them has an angel watching over their little beings...:bunnyheart

Bassetluv wrote:
Pipp, I know what you mean...one's heart just breaks at thinking of what these babies might have been through, and how they must feel abandoned. However, I tend to look at it this way: At least the owners (most of them, anyway) had the heart to turn them over to a place where they'd have a chance at a happier life. Many times the reasons to give up their pet are legitimate (one pet not getting along with another, illness in the family, financial changes, etc.)...and for those who were treated cruelly, someone did step in and got them to the point where they are now at...in a shelter and being cared for properly, until they find their new (and real) forever home. Each and every one of them has an angel watching over their little beings...:bunnyheart
That's true. :hug1I feel better now.

I don't think one sentence scrawled on the surrender sheets really tell the story. The financial one I found legit, and I guessthe 'too much responsibility' can mean anything.

I hope they feel safe there. And I hope there's a lot of volunteers around to keep them entertained.

Thanks for that.

sas :expressionlessand the blessedlittle bunnies:bunnyheart:toastingbuns:bunny24:bunny19

Latest posts

Back