The choice.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwww Pipp, you're welcome...:hug:

We still just want to adopt them all, huh? :)My dream is to someday live in the country and have the room for tons of bunnies who are looking for homes... (and maybe a horse or two as well...and a goat....and more dogs...and...and...LOL!;))

The people there work with the dogs and cats,even though I dont work there I make it my job when I go there to play,pet and make sure the rabbits are happy and have food and water.(they should do it themselves) It's very nice there was this rabbit there not to long ago and he bit a man that tried to take him out,but I tried.(by the way he had not lived with children) I carefully took him out and all he dig was digg at my pants no biting or anything.and about 2 years ago ther was a rabbit and he stayed there for a year.

I'd like to be able to give a home,to a specail needs bun that would be very sweet.

Cynthia will get adopted I'm sure of it,I'll go visit her when I'm there.

I love albino's not to sure why nobody else does,are they scared of em or something?

rabbit_whisperer wrote:
one more problem,http://www.animalhumanesociety.org/animal_list.asp?code=rabbits a few new ones came in,LOL.:)

some of these cuties are at the ahs near us so I think I might check em out

I read the stories of all the ones labeled "old" on this link. My heart just goes out to them. A lot of them are there due to cruelty investigations. That just breaks my heart. I want all of them.

Edited to say I hadn't read Pipp's posts until now. You sound just like me, Pipp.

For me it would be Cupid or Greybear but i have 2 rexes aswell and would totally recommend them. But I cant get enough piccies of lops!!:bunnydance:

bad news I could not see them today,had to go to the hospital....:X

Tomorrow maybe,If I feel any better.:colors:

glad to hear your alright..you said you went to the hospital but didnt say why!

Any news on when you will be visiting these little darlings? (and I think Wayne is too cute!)

-Haley

I wont be visiting them for awhile,to my regret. *silent rant about doctors*

I have to have some cavity's fixed and x-rays taken.....

Back