The case of the missing keys.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freeman45

Reaction score
Every few days,a fewkeys on my pricey razor keyboard would be removed and misplaced.I just couldn't figure out why my keys were being removed from the keyboard.. thoughtmaybe I was sleep walking, or someone was playing a prank.

Well today I caught the naughty, floppy eared prankster in the act. She was jumping on my bed, then jumping from said bed onto my desk, andplaying aroundup where i'm typing. Everytime sheleft, she'd jump from mykeyboard,thus getting her claws underthose keys and removing them :rollseyes

She knows she aint allowed anywhere off the floor (except while binkying).. and she scrams as soon as she knows she's caught.. at least that's been solved. Just thought i'd share... :p

That is hilarious! I would be baffled too unless I caught her in the act. Silly rabbit!

Nancy McClelland wrote:
Every now and then someone would leave the desk chair out and Coal would get up there and use the computer. By "use", I mean chew the sound system and printer cables.

haha yea tell me about it.. I lost a $90 set of earphones, and had to replace a $300 sound system because of those wire cutters :X

but if my pc chair get's left out, my bun will actually sleep in it

:waking up from her long nap

jjjjmmm004.jpg

That is so cute! When I first got Akira, she would go into my hamper and drag my bras around my room and hide them under my bed. Found a decent stack of them one day when I couldn't figure out where I was leaving them :p Silly little buggers!

Back