The Bunny Kwestyun Game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pick... Maisie! (Maherwoman)

Do you like other rabbits? Or do you wanna smack them down?

What's your favrite veggy?

What'd you get fo Chrismas?

Whats yo favrite thing to do that Mommy doesn't like?

If you could do one thing, wut wud it be?

Hi's other bunnies!! Princess Maisie here...Mama told me that there were questions others had to ask me...so I thought I would come on here and say he-dough and answers them! :)

naturestee wrote:
I pick... Maisie! (Maherwoman)

Do you like other rabbits? Or do you wanna smack them down?

My cage is my palace, and none shall enter that I do not first thoroughly sniff and then determine if they are healthy, and then make SURE they know that any raisins that fall from above are MINE!! If they meet all criteria, they can comes in. :D

What's your favrite veggy?

I like RAISINS...wait...that's a fruit, Mama says. Ummm...carrot tops would definitely be my favorite veggie.

What'd you get fo Chrismas?

I's got a big/little brother, a little/little brother, a clean cage (which means I rediscovered all my toys!!), and a box full of newspaper to make new shreddies with! YAYY!! Oh...and can't forget the raisins...wouldn't be Christmas without RAISINS!!

OH!! And guess what? Tomorrow's my second birthyday!! :D

Whats yo favrite thing to do that Mommy doesn't like?

I like to pout, hehe! Or rush to the newly-filled foodbowl so hard, that I knock it outta Mama's hand! Hehe...LOVE that!!

If you could do one thing, wut wud it be?

I think I would find me a dwarfy boy to..um...er...PLAY with, hehe!! I'm SO GOOD at making nests, I don't know why Mama won't let me make a REAL one, with kits in it! (She says it wouldn't be good for me, though...guess I have to listen to the Boss Lady!

Ooh!! Mama said I can pick a BUNNY to ask questions of!! Hmm....

I's gonna pick....okiron's Princess...since she shares half my name, and is OBVIOUSLY worthy of my questions! :D

What's your favorite treat?

What do you think of these huge new bunnies your Mama added to the house?

Do you like playing with the kitties?

What's your favorite veggie?

Do you have any friends? If so, what are they like?

What's your favorite toy?

What'd you get for Christmas?

~Princess Maisie

What's your favorite treat? I love craisins! If that mother of mine wont give me enough craisins to satisfy me, I just take matters into my own paws and get my own! She knows she can't hide them from me because I'll just chew up everything in my way.

What do you think of these huge new bunnies your Mama added to the house? They're no threat to me yet. Size doesn't matter with this attitude! I should've been Queen not Princess. That Lilith girl better not be like Lumi and try to take my place though.

Do you like playing with the kitties? No but I will tolerate them. They are no threat to my reign and they leave me alone so for now I shall do the same.

What's your favorite veggie? The mother of mine has only tried carrots with me so for now..carrots it is!

Do you have any friends? If so, what are they like? A Princess does not need friends! They'll only disappoint you. My mother is the closest thing to a friend I have and still..I keep her at arm's distance.

What's your favorite toy? I must say cardboard! My mother brings home thick pieces of cardboard from this place called work. It's so fun to chew up!

What'd you get for Christmas? Nothing yet. Mother promised me a new cage once we move to a place called Sacramento. Father is making it for me.

-Princess

Now I pick The Bunfather! He's so dreamy and worthy of my royalness.

Do you like cuddling with big girls or small girls more?

Did your mother end up putting that Santa costume on you?

Why do you sleep so much?

Do you have any goals in life?

What is your favorite treat?

okiron wrote:
-Princess

Now I pick The Bunfather! He's so dreamy and worthy of my royalness.

Why thank you Princess, I feel so honored.

Do you like cuddling with big girls or small girls more?

I just like to cuddle. Sometimes it is nice to cuddle with big girls (when it is cold outside) because they have a bigger body and keep you warmer. Sometimes it is nice to cuddle with a smaller girl (when its warmer outside) because then you don't get so warm.

I think I've found my cuddle-partner with Miss Bea. It helps that she spent a year in kindergarten and grooms like no other doe I've cuddled with before. (But she also has a temper sometimes).

Did your mother end up putting that Santa costume on you?

Do you know what? Miss Bea and I HID it from her and she hasn't found it yet....or if she has - she hasn't tried to put it on me. The day she was thinking about it - I was acting like a "brat" (in her words) and throwing things around.

But you know what? I had ear mites starting to bother my ears...when mom realized that was why I was upset - she decided to give me treats instead and just try to make me be comfortable.

Supposedly, she is thinking about sneaking the costume on me before the New Year.....but I'm keeping a close eye on her. She did get Miss Bea's dress on her though...

Why do you sleep so much?

What else is there to do? I can only read the forum so many hours before my eyes start to hurt. It takes ENERGY to binky and play and if I use up that energy...I might not have it later on in case an emergency comes up.

I do more than sleep though. I like to chew on the carpet and pee in the wrong places and sneak up behind mom while she's talking on the phone and kiss her on the back of the legs and watch her try to keep from squeaking at me. That's really fun...especially if I give her kisses for two or three minutes and she can't let the customer on the phone know she's getting bunny kisses.

Do you have any goals in life?

Well, I do have to defend my BUNFATHER title every once in a while if a bunny comes online and is mouthy....and I do have to talk to the mods and keep in touch to let them know what is happening in the bunny area (in case we have problems).

I'm going to be getting married soon to Miss Bea - so I suppose one goal could be to keep her happy like she is now.

But really...why would I want to have a goal? That would require doing something ~ which requires ENERGY ~ which I might need to have later on.

When I was younger I did try to be a gardener (dad filled my holes) and a tailor (mom said she had to throw out her favorite dress - I thought my "air conditioning" touches on it made it look spiffy) and I tried to be a librarian till mom moved the books out of my reach.

So now I just focus on being me and loving life.

What is your favorite treat?
That is a tough question. I LOVE LOVE LOVE bananas. But I also love cilantro. Mom gets me yogurt drops sometimes and I love those. Oh - and raisins and craisins and this yummy cereal mixture mom makes for us.

I guess my favorite treat is whatever I can weasel out of mom at the moment!

~~~~~

Now for my pick....I pick....KALI of Kali's Rules...I will PM her and let her know she has been picked.

Here are some questions:

Do your humans obey your rules?

Do they read your rules?

How long have you had a rule book?

What do you like the most about your home?

Did you get anything special for Christmas?

What is the most embarassing thing your human has ever done to you?

What is your favorite dream that you've ever had?

The BunFather

The BUNFATHER wrote:

~~~~~

Now for my pick....I pick....KALI of Kali's Rules...I will PM her and let her know she has been picked.

Here are some questions:

Do your humans obey your rules?

The humans are sooooooo...... unsmarts! They almost never follow ANY of my rlues!! It makws me mad!!!(Being queen of th world, makes it even more anoying!!)

Do they read your rules?

Yes, I'm happy to say! But they think that they rule the house crazy humans!

How long have you had a rule book?

ummm..... since August 1st 2007

What do you like the most about your home?

That I own it! It's MINE!!!

Did you get anything special for Christmas?

A BIG BIG bowl of treat's and lots of attention! Being Queen of course they were suppose to give ME all the treats, but noooo I had to SHARE!!

What is the most embarassing thing your human has ever done to you?

Nothing the Queen is perfect, I have NO flaws!! There for i have nothing to be embarrsede about! (and anyway, it's not like nail clipping is strange for royalty, Right? I mean it's like pampering, isn't it??)

What is your favorite dream that you've ever had?

I had a dream that I got all the carrots in the world, and became the most famouse rabbit queen in the world!

[line]

I shall ask Bracken next, I'll Pm her to let her know.

Here are the questions,

What did you do for new years?

Do you have a dream buck?

What's it like being a mommy?

What do you think of your human?

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

Have you ever eatten a strawberry?

Did you like it?

-Kali Queen of the world!!

What did you do for new years? We were moved inside the house, because of the loud noises, and got fed some really nice green stuff

Do you have a dream buck?I have my Warren, I dont need anyone else:)

What's it like being a mommy?Hard work! I was very upset when 2 of my babies left but glad that Willow is still here

What do you think of your human? I love her lots:)I get lots of new toys from her all the time, the other humans are ok I guess

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Princess, because im sooooo beautiful

Have you ever eatten a strawberry? yes

Did you like it?it was yummy, I should have them more often , although all the humans were laughing at me last time saying it looked like i had lipstick on.. whatever that is

Princess Bracken =]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My questions are for BAM BAM (MsBinky)

1. How old are you?

2. Whats your fave thing in the whole world?

3. Did you get anything for Christmas?

4. Have you ever eatn anything you shouldn't?

5. What was it?

1. How old are you?

I am about 2 years old but no one knows my birthday as I was abandonned at the SPCA.

2. Whats your fave thing in the whole world?

My fav. thing is not a thing really. My fav. friend, playmate, etc. was Wiggles. I haven't been the same since she has gone. I am angry with everyone and now I am aggressive towards the others even though I am technically the gentlest soul here. I refuse to play, I'll take my treat and go.

3. Did you get anything for Christmas?

No. Mommy said it hurt too much to celebrate Christmas this year. i understand. We still get spoiled everyday. I wasn't in the mood to celebrate it myself.

4. Have you ever eatn anything you shouldn't?

I am a good bunny though I do like to run off with mommy's groceries and munch under the couch.

5. What was it?

Well I ran off with the bag of grapes, and then I came back for the strawberries!

I choose YukonDaisy's Ookpik

:):)

Oh lmao my post didn't post :?

What's you most favorite snack?
How did your mum come up with your name?
What is the naughtiest thing you have done and did your mum punish you?
Are you crushing on a bunny right now? If so, which one?
Do you actually obey your mum?
What's the silliest thing you like to do?

Thank you, Bam Bam. :)

What's you most favorite snack?
Hmm, I'd have to say craisins. But I like almost everything I'm given.

How did your mum come up with your name?
Her and her bf were watfching a documentary on Canada and when the part about ookpik figurines came up, they decided it would be a good name for a bunny. That was before they even brought me home.

What is the naughtiest thing you have done and did your mum punish you?
I like to chew the walls and door trim. No, I've never been punished for it, she's never caught me in the act, muahahaha! She just tries to put up barriers to block me.

Are you crushing on a bunny right now? If so, which one?
No, other rabbits are useless. Take Newt for example...

Do you actually obey your mum?
Nope, well sometimes I'll stand up or jump on her lap for a craisin.

What's the silliest thing you like to do?
Push my nose through my cage trying to get treats.

Ok, I choose my fellow Northern bunny, Wash.

1. Do you get along with your cat?
2. What is your favourite veggie?
3.Do you prefer does with up ears or lop ears?
4. What is your standing in the Dutch Army?
5. What's your favourite toy?

Wow, it's been a while since I was in here... Mom doesn't let me on the computer very often. Thank you Ookpik! If I ever find my way into the yukon you'll be the first on my list ;)

1. Do you get along with your cat?

Not so much, Mom doesn't let us meet for real and he keeps trying to lick me to get a taste of me. And the other day he ate some of my pumpkin through the bars! The nerve of some animals, I mean REALLY!

2. What is your favourite veggie?

That is a hard question, I've recently found cilantro and have noticed that Mom was holding onto all the good stuff for herself. The ones I don't joke around with are: Cilantro, Basil, and Mint

3.Do you prefer does with up ears or lop ears?

I haven't seen any does since my new Mom took me away from the bunny filled backyard of the rescue, but I have seen this picture of a bunny Mom wants that is at an animal shelter or pound or something that has uppity ears and she is some hot stuff.

4. What is your standing in the Dutch Army?

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you and I don't think I'd get any banana chips for a LONG time, not worth it.

5. What's your favourite toy?

I'm very fond of toilet paper rolls and random boxes, especially empty tissue boxes - the square kind, not the rectangle ones. But my very favorite toy is Mom's pet boy or whatever it is. He's fun to chew on and he gives me treats afterwards.

My choice for the next bunny is...Mr. Tumnus!

1) Do you think Lucy knows about Ms. Daisy?

2) What is your favorite trick to play on your humans?

3) Do you ever get tired of your mom dressing you up?

4) What's the biggest trouble making thing you've ever gotten caught for?

5) What is your favorite treat?

Well, Im very busy giving my mom disapproving looks right now and flicking her off every chance I get, but I can take a moment to answer your questions. Mom left me and Lucy at her parents house while SHE got to go on VACATION. How dare she! And to make matters worse we were put in the same bedroom with Basil and Max. Needless to say, Iwas not impressed.

Anyway, here goes:

1) Do you think Lucy knows about Ms. Daisy?

Yeah, Lucy knows Daisy Mae is "the one who got away". Shes so jealous because, I dont know if you all know this, but Daisy Mae is famous! Mom got a book for Christmas called "Disapproving Rabbits" and there was a photo of my long lost love right there in the book! I used to have Daisy Mae's picture on my condo wall, but Lucy made me take it down :(

2) What is your favorite trick to play on your humans?

I have to pick just one? Hmm well generally Im justa whole lotsmarter than my mom and dad so I dont have to try very hard. I like to watch what theyre doing and make sure I am no where near my cage when its bedtime! Once Im out theyre out of luck! I cant even be tricked by treats to go into my cage Im so smart!

3) Do you ever get tired of your mom dressing you up?

Oh no no no. I very much love having my picture taken. Every time I see the camera I pose for her. I do hate when she poses me with other boy bunnies, like that Winston and the other lionhead who mom said looked like me- as if!

4) What's the biggest trouble making thing you've ever gotten caught for?

I dont get caught. Im too smart for that. ;)

5) What is your favorite treat?

Definitely craisins! I also love papaya tablets and fresh banana slices!

My choice for the next bunny is my love, Daisy Mae!

1. What is it like to be famous now?

2. What do you think of Mr. Winston? Is he more handsome than I am?

3. What is your favorite place to relax?

4. How do you get your hair to look so nice?

5. Whats your favorite treat?

Thanks Mr Tumnus for thinking of me. :heartbeat:

1. What is it like to be famous now?

I don't want to BRAG but it's a lot of fun, every bunny wants my pawgraph now. I really should start charging all the bunnies for it, then I could give Mommie & Daddy all the money and they could buy a bigger house so I can have a bigger room. My Daddy is a Limo Driver so he now takes me everywhere in the Hummer he drives (In your Dreams Daisy Mae). I also heard Mommie & Daddy talking about me getting an Agent, that way I can be in Movies too.

2. What do you think of Mr. Winston? Is he more handsome than I am?

Mr Winston is quite handsome, I watch him and his Tubby girlfriend Vega through the baby gate. Daddy calls him Daffy because he looks like he's aDuck when he hops. Mr Tumnus their is no Bunny out their as HANDSOME as you. I can't believe your Mommie came to visit my Mommie and didn't bring you along. You know you could have stayed and lived with me. Your Mommie could have introduced Lucy to Max 2.0 and they could have lived happily ever after.

3. What is your favorite place to relax?

My favorite place to relax is under my cage on the Blankie my Mommie made just for me. It has Daises on it, and it is so soft (just like me)

4. How do you get your hair to look so nice?

Thanks for saying my hair looks nice. Mommie sometimes brushes it but usually I fix it myself with my two front paws. I think Mommie is going CRAZY though I keep hearing her and Daddy talking about putting braids (sp)in my hair. I don't know why she would want tom change my look, doesn't she realize I'm famous now.

5. Whats your favorite treat?

My favorite treat(s) are Flower Garden Salad and Craisins.(and anything else Mommie sneaks to me)

Ipick Snuggy now to answer my questions.

1. Do you have accidents in places you shouldn't? (your Mommie posts movies of you and says "Don't Pee)

2. Do you love your new Brothers and sisters? Why aren't you their friend? (ok 2 questions here).

3. What and where do you stay when your Mommie & Daddy go away?

4. What's your favorite thing in the whole world to do?

5. Have you ever been on a diet (I haven't) and if so did you loose lots of weight and what did you eat?

1. Do you have accidents in places you shouldn't? (your Mommie posts movies of you and says "Don't Pee)

Is it still called an accident if you do it on purpose? My slave is always telling me not to do stuff. Do you think I listen? HA!

2. Do you love your new Brothers and sisters? Why aren't you their friend? (ok 2 questions here).

Let's be honest here. I don't love anyone but myself. The dog is a big goofy idiot. The cats are always staring at me, and Shadow and Penny, well, they just disgust me. What nerds! I should be the only one getting attention. Why can't the slave get that through her thick head?

3. What and where do you stay when your Mommie & Daddy go away?

The humans have only been away once (all at the same time). The slave's sister came in and fed me and cleaned for me. She never once let me out though. The nerve! The slave got the butt for a week when she got back.

4. What's your favorite thing in the whole world to do?

Making the slave work for me, bringing me my salads and Craisins.

5. Have you ever been on a diet (I haven't) and if so did you loose lots of weight and what did you eat?

The slave once starved mefor almost a year! She didn't give me any fruit or treats or oats. I wasted away to a mere seven pounds! Can you believe that? That's abuse and she should be reported! I was skin and bones. Whoever said Mini Lops are supposed to weigh six pounds is C-R-A-Z-Y.

I am picking Misty because I hear she's a real diva princess too.

1. What's the naughtiest thing you ever did?

2. What do you really think of Charlie and Oliver (I won't tell)

3. Do you chew up the slaves' stuff? What's your favorite?

4. What's the most annoying thing the slaves do?

5. What's the best thing you ever had to eat? Do your slaves get it regularly for you?

Snuggy wrote:
I am picking Misty because I hear she's a real diva princess too.

1. What's the naughtiest thing you ever did?

2. What do you really think of Charlie and Oliver (I won't tell)

3. Do you chew up the slaves' stuff? What's your favorite?

4. What's the most annoying thing the slaves do?

5. What's the best thing you ever had to eat? Do your slaves get it regularly for you?

Oh Snuggy, us pwincesses really must stick together! I can't believe your human starved you for so long... I would bite my human on the ankles if she ever twied such a thing!

Ok, I will answer the qwestions, but I really must get back to Charlie who should be grooming me...

1.I've never done anything naughty, even though my mom and dad say it is - it's just that eveyone has to understand I am a pwincess and I should be treated as such.

When mom brought home Charlie, I used to attack her all the time to make sure she remembered who the boss was around here. She brought another rabbit into MY house without my permission... she had to be punished so she kept in her place. I bit her as much as I could and chased her around the house. I thought she learned her lesson, but then Oliver showed up... what's a princess to do!? It's so hard to find good help.

2. Ok, this is just between us, but they're kinda cool - they do whatever I tell them to do, and if they don't, I bite them in the butt and then they smarten up. I like having them around because there is always someone to groom me - although Oliver hasn't learned who the boss is yet, I am still working on him.

3. My favorite thing to chew right now is the legs of my mom's wodden chair. My all time fovorite though is the baseboards. Baseboards are good - just the perfect texture for my teeth to go through. Yumm. Oh, I even have a picture of the chair to show you:

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

4. The most annoying thing they do is totally when they clip my toe nails. It takes me so long to get them to grow out and get them just the way I like them, then one day they will chase me, grab me and cut them all off!!! SO annoying!

5. The bestest thing EVER to eat is Banananas. My slaves just gave me my first taste a couple weeks ago and I really can't get enough of it. I only got it 3 times so far, but I am trying to find a way to get to the table where they keep it so I can steal them when they are not looking.

:D

So now I pick... Bruno to answer qwestions!

1. Bruno.. how do you like having a new girl in the house? Aren't girls the best!?

2. Have you ever been outside? Do you like it?

3. What's your favorite hiding place?

4. Do your humans call you any funny names?

5. What's the most fun thing you every did?

Buno here.. I usin my gurlfriends name..

1. Bruno.. how do you like having a new girl in the house? Aren't girls the best!? Poppy te wittle one is alright.. I haven't met the new girl yet but since the gray fluffy one.. Pebbles? I think? moved in beside us she's been a pain... so I like to growl at her through the bars. She tries to go behind the curtain too! Which is annoying..

2. Have you ever been outside? Do you like it? Noope! I moved into my house after coming from the breeders.. and have only ever came out for vet visits

3. What's your favorite hiding place? Behind the stereo cabinet in the t.v. room.. it's just big enough for me to stretch out without mommy getting to me

4. Do your humans call you any funny names? Yes... lots! Boo.. Bru boy.. Brusky.. Teddy Bear... and Dozer

5. What's the most fun thing you every did? Probably escaping and going into Poppy's cage while mom was out! We were both alright.. but mommy wasn't happy!

I chooose.... Sakura!

Do you like bigger bucks (Don't tell Poppy I asked you that.. she'll get jealous!)?

What do you like aboutliving in New Zealand?

What's your favourite food?

If youcould do anything in the world.. what would you do?

:biggrin2:

Oh hi Bru! :inlove:, how've you been sweetcheeks? I normally don't lower myself do doing these sorts of things. After all, I am a diva. But anything for you :bow.

Do you like bigger bucks
? Oh yes *blush*, I sure do! Being as small as I am, most bucks are bigger than me anyway. I'm sure I could handle you big Bru!

What do you like aboutliving in New Zealand? I love the weather. It always seems warm and mild. I am an adventurous girl and I like to go outside every day. It must be just right for me though and it normally is here.

What's your favourite food? My favourite food is pellets. Some may say banana, some may say apple, some even like hay the best. But I like my pellets. I haven't tried caviar yet.

If youcould do anything in the world.. what would you do?
I'd get on a plane with my mama and that dunce Bailey and come and visit you!

Ok! I'd like to ask Nemo to answer these questions :idea.

How many toes do you have all up?

Do you know how to dance?

What is your favourite form of exercise?

How many carrots do you have saved up in the vegie bank?

Do you groom your butt last or first?

OH! i so soooo sowwy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i did nots even know somebunny had choosed me!

okay i answer theeee questions....

How many toes do you have all up? i dunno what yous means alls up! i gots lotsa toes though, i like to clean in buhtween them and it grosses the tracy out! i realllly hates when she cuts my toes nails though because the click noise scares the poo outta me! LITERALLY!

Do you know how to dance? hullo, my mommy teaches dances lessons! i am a dancing geeeeenius! but i likes gymnastics the mosts cause i can do the flips when i binky!

What is your favourite form of exercise? i dun really like runnin arounds much though. the tracy thinks thats real weird. i think my favorite exercises is when i run and dodge the tracy and her mommy and rush to eat outta the big bunny joey's food bowl! the tracy keeps telling me he not a bunny and he a doggie, but i know...he a big ol bunny!

How many carrots do you have saved up in the vegie bank? I LIKE MINI CARROTS SAKURA!!! the tracy cuts them up into small slivers for me and i eats them up. but she only does that like once a week sumtimes even less!

Do you groom your butt last or first? i dont really grooms my own tushy actuallys. the tracy combs it out once a week! but i always groom my back the mostest because i gets itchy! the tracy says i'm silly and so then i lick my toes and she gets grossed out and LEAVES!! HEEHEE.

she always says..."is it a coincidence that nemo spelled backwards is OMEN? i think not!"

she so mean sumtimes's! :)

IIII piccckkk.... FLAME!

does you like to be picked up and held on your backs?!
when do you usually wake up and bother your diana!?
what is your favorite flavor of yogurt drop?!
if you could be any famous bunny what would yous be!?
has you evers chewed on a willow ball before!? its the bestest!

kay, i wuv yoo all!!

nimmo!

Back