The Bunny Kwestyun Game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Evie here,

Me looksed over mommy's sholder the other day and seed her playing this fun looking game in the hoo-min sekshun. Soo, me thots it wood be fun to startses a game in heres for us bunnies!

Heer's how it workses. Me pickses a bunny and askses them five kwestyuns. Until they ansirs mes kwestyuns, anybunny else can ask them kwestyuns too! When theys ansirs, then they picks somebunny else and asks thems five kwestyuns.

Now... Me chooses... MissBea!

1) What's yoos favorit treet?

2) Do yoo haveses a crush on a buck?

3) Hoo iz the luckee boy?

4) Have yoo ever peesed in a place yoo shouldn't becuz it wood annoy yoos mommy or daddy?

5) Does yoo likeses it when yoos mommy or daddy tries to put close on yoo?

Now MissBea pickses somebunny else!

Let the fun beegin!

MissBea

1. Does yew lyke its whens yer mommy picks yews up?

2. Doesss yew lykes it whens yer mommy takes piktures of yew?

3. Are yews gettin' Cwismes pwesents dis year?

4. If yesss, can I have dem?

5. Whatss yer favowite toy?

The Gang of Fur wrote:
Evie here,

Now... Me chooses... MissBea!

Banana...no yogurt chip....no strawberry....no baby food & pumpkin...no....ah dang it - I don't have just one favorite

2) Do yoo haveses a crush on a buck? I've had crushes on lots of bucks....yes. I just think bucks can be SOOOO adorable.

3) Hoo iz the luckee boy? I've decided to be bonded to Tiny, the BunFather....he's finally matured enough for me now that he's 3 years old.

4) Have yoo ever peesed in a place yoo shouldn't becuz it wood annoy yoos mommy or daddy? Oh yes...and doesn't it feel good

5) Does yoo likeses it when yoos mommy or daddy tries to put close on yoo? Oh no...not at all. Sometimes I don't fight her...sometimes I do. But I always plot my revenge.

Now MissBea pickses somebunny else!

Let the fun beegin!

XxMontanaxX wrote:
MissBea

1. Does yew lyke its whens yer mommy picks yews up? I like it when I get in mom's lap and she rubs my ears. Sometimes when she picks me up I get treats too....but sometimes I don't. I don't always like it - but I like mom so I don't fight her too much.

2. Doesss yew lykes it whens yer mommy takes piktures of yew? Actually, yes I do because I often get treats and stuff as her way of saying thanks. Lately she's been taking pictures of Tinya dn I together.

3. Are yews gettin' Cwismes pwesents dis year? Tiny & I got a new bed (as an early present) and it is so soft and warm. I am also sharing some yogurt treats w/ Tiny. We also get presents at other times throughout the year so we didn't ask Santa for very much this year 'cause we wanted him to have stuff for every other bun.

4. If yesss, can I have dem? Nope sorry. I'm sure you'll get presents.

5. Whatss yer favowite toy? At my age, I don't play with toys much anymore...but I love to snuggle w/ Tiny and groom him...so I'll say he's my favorite "toy".

Since Evie started this - I'm sending it back to her so she has to answer some questions.

Let's see....

How old are you?

What is your favorite memory of your babyhood?

What are your favorite things to do?

Ever been to a vet?

Ever peed on your mom and dad's couch?

Do you watch tv with your people? If so...what do you watch?

Miss Bea

I choose: XxMontanaxX

Do you like yur cage?

Is you cage big or smal?

Are you spoild?

What is yur favrite four-leggd aminal?

In that case, maybe both Montana and Evie can answer the questions since I think the person answering them gets to choose the next person in line (based on how the humans do it).

Do you like yur cage? Yess I love being in my cage, sometimes I won't even come outs.

Is you cage big or smal? Is pwetty big, it use to be smallls but my mommy's mommy build it bigger.

Are you spoild? Mommy says I is, but I dun think.

What is yur favrite four-leggd aminal? Da only ones I've met is dem doggies, so I guess dem.

- Macey

Dis is Magic, i do yur quizzzz

My favurit treet is Yogert dropz

2) Do yoo haveses a crush on a buck?

No silly, i'm a boy. Butts, i hav a crush on a doe, namd Autum

3) Hoo iz the luckee boy?

I say lucke girl, is Autum

4) Have yoo ever peesed in a place yoo shouldn't becuz it wood annoy yoos mommy or daddy?

Uhm, i peesed on my mommy befor. hehe! It wuz an assydent, tho.
5) Does yoo likeses it when yoos mommy or daddy tries to put close on yoo?

Close? uhm, well my harnis is like a close, but i don't likess it much.

This is magic, again! hehe!

How old are you? My age is 2. i was borned on June 6th.

What is your favorite memory of your babyhood? Ugh, when my broder purposfuly pooed on my mom (my birfs moder).

What are your favorite things to do?I like to dig. And i like to jump over stuf in my way.

Ever been to a vet? Ugh, no. But my mommy says i have to go soon. i gots to get a chekup

Ever peed on your mom and dad's couch? O, cours!

Do you watch tv with your people? If so...what do you watch? Ugh, no. I watch the computer, tho. is is very fun to press the buttons. hehe!

Magic, here agin. I posted my own kwestynair at the bottsom!

1. Does yew lyke its whens yer mommy picks yews up? Ugh, no. I like to cuddle, but not be pick-ed up.

2. Doesss yew lykes it whens yer mommy takes piktures of yew? O, course! I love to show off my perdy side!

3. Are yews gettin' Cwismes pwesents dis year? Yup i gettsin presents.

4. If yesss, can I have dem? uhm no. I hasent gots them yet.

5. Whatss yer favowite toy? Ugh, i don't play with toys. I like humins boots, though. And stuff-ed snowpeople

MY KWESTYNAIR:

1. Do you have a stuff-ed animal in ur cage?

2. Do you have a favrit memry? If yes, wut?

3. Do you like the oder four-footed creethures in ur house?

4. Do you have a secret hidin spot in ur house? where?

5. Do you like stuff-ed snowpeople?

ok nobunny anserrd yet so i will. i am gulliver! and here are my ansers to the kwestyuns:

1. Do you have a stuff-ed animal in ur cage? i don yet but i see sumthing under the tree that i thinks is gonna be mine! it is fuzzy and i WANT it!

2. Do you have a favrit memry? If yes, wut? when i got picked up by some nice lady after i hurted my foot. i got brought to this place, where some nice lady opened the box and pickked me up to kiss me. i din't use to like bein kist but my foot hurted bad, and she seemed nice. i love her now. sometimes i pee on her to show her, she not used to that yet and gets upset. she will learn.

3. Do you like the oder four-footed creethures in ur house? yesss. they are lots of fun to chase! Out of my cage, you creethures!

4. Do you have a secret hidin spot in ur house? where? (ok... be quiet here as is secret! (b e h i n d t h e f i s h t a n k - shhhhhhh.)

5. Do you like stuff-ed snowpeople? What is a stuff-ed snowpeople?

OK, I pick....Bo!

#1: whut kind ofplacedo you live in? is it a cage, or a pen, or a room.

#2: if you coud be any other four-footed creethure, whut wud it be?

#3: do you like to go outside? (i don't, it makesme afraid!)

#4:i keep it secret: whoyou think would win a fight, Bunfather or LordThumper?

#5: what was your best thing for christmas.

okgo!

MissBea wrote:
Since Evie started this - I'm sending it back to her so she has to answer some questions.

Let's see....

How old are you?
I am a year and three months old. I thinks it's the perfect age to be

What is your favorite memory of your babyhood?
I didn't really like my babyhood. I was stuck in a tiny, dirty cage in a dark corner of a garage. But I am a very happy girl now.

What are your favorite things to do?
Ohhh, there are so many! I like to throw all my toys into my water bowl; my favorites are TP tubes, they're so fun to watch unravel! I also like shredding phone books, eating, and binkying binkying binkying!

Ever been to a vet?
Yes, I've been to a vet, I was spayed at one.

Ever peed on your mom and dad's couch?
Mommy doesn't have a couch, but I've peed on her bed. Does that count?

Do you watch tv with your people? If so...what do you watch?
Yes, I like the movie madagascar

Miss Bea

And now, me will choose somebunny else to anser some kwestyuns...

Me chooses... Tony!

Tony:

Does yoo likses carrots?

What color are yoo?

Does yoo likeses to groom yoos slave(s)?

Is yoo's howse more than won story tall?

Does yoo likeses to stash treets in hiding places for later? (Me likses behind the toilet. don't tell mommy)

The Gang of Fur wrote:
Tony:

Does yoo likses carrots? Whatsa Carrot?

What color are yoo? dey call me golden! sounds nice huh?

Does yoo likeses to groom yoos slave(s)? no! Dey gwoom me and I nips da sissy girl.

Is yoo's howse more than won story tall? no, but dat Bo bunny's sure is. He lucky boy! I get to play out tho. Cwovabunny twies to take it over but Bo smacks her when she in dere.

Does yoo likeses to stash treets in hiding places for later? (Me likses behind the toilet. don't tell mommy) Mama says no tweats til I older.I bigger den dose udder bunnies but she say I little boy still. :huhI have tasted nann-O's on Cwissmuss (whatever dat is) and I hasd a cwaisen a time or two! YUM!

Tony gonna picks.......... Luna!

Luna Bunny:

1. Does you like your home now?

2. Does you still play under da chairs?

3. What you favorite toys?

4. Does you try to chew the woods in da house? (mama not know I chews the woods down by da floor!! hehehe)

5.Does you have one of dose tings that says "WOOF WOOF" all da time?

6. If you do, has you bited its butt yet? It funny!

Hiya Tony! Foster momma showed me your pics. Mm mm good!:D

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Tony gonna picks.......... Luna!

Luna Bunny:

1. Does you like your home now?Oh very much! Although I don't get nearly enough nose rubs as I deserve.:disgust:

2. Does you still play under da chairs? Uh huh! But the couch is better now, cause daddy put it up high. Now I play under it and binky behind it where the flashy thing can't get me.

3. What you favorite toys? Soda cans, definitely!

4. Does you try to chew the woods in da house? (mama not know I chews the woods down by da floor!! hehehe) No, why would I want to do that? I taste everything, but if I'm gonna chew it's gonna be food.

5.Does you have one of dose tings that says "WOOF WOOF" all da time? No but the shelter had them. I could hear them from where I was.

6. If you do, has you bited its butt yet? It funny! Maybe I'll get a chance at one of those meow-thingies! I saw them a few times when I was brought upstairs. They're too nosey for their own good

Back