The Bunny Kwestyun Game!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, Flame! ^^ My name is BunBun.

Questions for you...

1. How many toys do you have? I love toys... =3

2. Have you ever purposly made noise (throwing toys, jumping around, etc.) to get yer owner's attention?

3. If your owner was leaning or sitting by your cage with a part of them (sweatshirt, bracelet, pants, hair etc.) on it or near it, would you yank them for attention? I would... but that's just me.

4. Have you ever been given an ice cube in the summer?

5. Do you live with other animals of another species? What are they and how many (if any)?
I've got two dogs and Lotsa cats...

Wow, lots of questions! :shock:

But I'll try to answer um~

does you like to be picked up and held on your backs?!

NO! :X Momma did that to me today to clip my nail and I was SO mad. Jeez, my nails were just fine....even though they cut up her hand with their pointiness....She calls them claws, I call um self-defense ;)

when do you usually wake up and bother your diana!?

Well, firstI wake up when she's going to bed and turning off the lights. I run arouuuund and rattle the baaaars and make lotsa noise to show her how much I wanna come out, but it never seems to work :( Then I make more noise at about ten in the morning. She lets me out then :biggrin2:

what is your favorite flavor of yogurt drop?!

What's a yogurt drop? :? Momma said she doesn't wanna gimme any treats until I'm older...

if you could be any famous bunny what would yous be!?

Me! :biggrin2:I'm obviously famous enough just by myself. Just you wait till I get older! I'll show everybody!

has you evers chewed on a willow ball before!? its the bestest!

I haven't! :shock: I'll bug momma for some right away, though, if she's been keeping some good stuff from me.... (I do have a ball that's made of a bunch of ropes, though... )

1. How many toys do you have? I love toys... =3

I have two toys right now, but I like playing with the stuff in momma's room better ;)

2. Have you ever purposly made noise (throwing toys, jumping around, etc.) to get yer owner's attention?

All the time! I chew on the bars and rattle um! :biggrin2:

3. If your owner was leaning or sitting by your cage with a part of them (sweatshirt, bracelet, pants, hair etc.) on it or near it, would you yank them for attention? I would... but that's just me.

No, but I would chew on it...I like chewing on EVERYTHING! :cool:

4. Have you ever been given an ice cube in the summer?

What's summer? :? Momma said I was born in October...but when I was born, it was about the same weather as right now....what do ice cubes do?

5. Do you live with other animals of another species? What are they and how many (if any)?

Momma has a hamster named Mochi, and some swimmy shiney things ....physh?She also said that she had something called a ..cittee....kitty....something...but I haven't met that yet, because she says it's somewhere else right now.

does you like bananas?

What's a banana? :?

whats you favorite tweat?

Momma gives me hay...and...pellets... but I really like the pellets a lot! :) She says she'll give me more yummy things once I get older....I can't wait!

~Flame :devil

Momma said I coud pick a bunny and ask questions! :biggrin2:

I pick....Pet Bunny's Pebbles!

1. What's your favourite color? :p

2. When you come out of the cage to run around, do you do a lot of binkies? I do!

3. If you could say somethin' in human language to Pet Bunny, what would it be?

4. If you could be aaaaany size at all, what size would you be? (I'd be as big as a bear! Rawr rawr!)

5. What do you think about when you have to stay in your cage and can't come play?

~Flame

Butterfinger wrote:
I pick....Pet Bunny's Pebbles!

Thank_you Flame! :bunnydance:

1. What's your favourite color? :p

89qqmgm.jpg

I would say brown, because that's the color of my eyes.

2. When you come out of the cage to run around, do you do a lot of binkies? I do!

I use to.NowI save them when I go outside in the big yard.

But I have lots ofroom to run and Iam learning how to jump up on things now.

6xv330g.jpg

8fxle1e.jpg

71399w8.jpg

3. If you could say somethin' in human language to Pet Bunny, what would it be?

712gm12.jpg

I would say my prayers, and hope that all the bunnies are happy and safe.

4. If you could be aaaaany size at all, what size would you be? (I'd be as big as a bear! Rawr rawr!)

8bf4mec.jpg

8er5pqf.jpg

I like my size, because everybody thinks I so cute with my small ears.
Besides, everthing is that much bigger, and the run seems that much larger. :biggrin2:

5. What do you think about when you have to stay in your cage and can't come play?

6xvqvsy.jpg

Usually I don't think about much at all. I just sleep in my cage after the long run I had.

7whm1ki.jpg

If I did have something to think about, it would be, "Wonder how us bunnies could rule the world." :hbunnysmell:

Here are my questions, for JimD's Chippy!

1. Howare youdoing now?

2. Do you still drink out of your bowl?

3. Did you ever try Nutri-Cal?

4. What do you do, when your cage is getting clean?

5. Do you like being returned to your cage after your run?

Back