The bunnies have arrived!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TEAM KART

Reaction score
Well, only got two pics so far (darn digital camera batteries dead), but here they are!!

Tanner

DSCF0011.jpg

and Pepper

DSCF0013.jpg

They are both Netherland Dwarf rabbits. Tanner (mother)isabout 1.5 years old and Pepper (daughter) is still a baby at9 weeks old

They both seem to be adapting quite well to their new home.

They are very cute. I love the coloring.

I think you have some Netherland mixes though. Where did you get them from?

Looks like they've got a nice big home!

How are they adjusting?

Oh wow, they are beautiful!:hearts

And I still can't believe what a great hutch you made:shock:

One little thing though, are you sure they are netherlands? Where did you get them from?

What bunny?

TEAM KART wrote:
Well, only got two pics so far (darn digital camera batteries dead), but here they are!!

Tanner

DSCF0011.jpg

and Pepper

DSCF0013.jpg

They are both Netherland Dwarf rabbits. Tanner (mother)isabout 1.5 years old and Pepper (daughter) is still a baby at9 weeks old

They both seem to be adapting quite well to their new home.

Oh!

So are the people that sad they were cute, a little crazy? Or do youguys see bunnies when the rest of us see mechanical parts, lol!

Eh?! I commented on here about bunnies!!:shock:Where'd they go? Does everyone else see a piece ofmetal and a steering wheel? Are we all going crazy?!:craziness

Yes I see metal and a steering wheel.I actually went back and looked at the pictures 10 times, thinking I'mmissing something. Then I said I know I'm getting old but Ididn't think I was going blind too.

Susan:bunnydance:

Yeah, I'd hoped I wasn't going crazy too!
Everyone was talking about things like how cute they were, and I waslike "Is this supposed to be a joke? I feel dumb, I don't getit... those aren't bunnies.. :craziness "

Back