The 'book' game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
Okay here are the rules

Rules:
* Grab the book closest to you. Now
* Go to page 56.
* Find the 5th sentence.
* Write that here.
*Don't go looking for your favorite book, or the coolest one you have - just grab the closest one

Mine is 'It was like trying to stare down a destroying angel'

Have fun!!

Here is mine: (it's from a rabbit book because I was looking up something in it the other day)

"The pellets now available in sacks got there only on the basis of a complete understanding of what the rabbit requires."

Karlee

There wasn't much to say about Claire Washburn, except that she was brillant, totally accomplished, and absolutely my best friend in the world.

Ok mine is from the TV guide, because tht was the closest thing to me at the time!!

'While investigating the death of a Polish security guard, Ross finds himself a little too close to a woman involved in the case.'

To make the chutney, fry the onions, garlic and butter with some seasoning in a little oil over a low heat for about 20 minutes until golden but not burnt.

(From "The accidental vegetarian" by Simon R.)

"Built for Cardinal Francesci Tedeschini Piccolomini, it was decorated by Pinturicchio."

"Guess what it is Oddie," said Katie

2279.gif
Aly!

"Because, as is stated above, he who has not first laid his foundation may be able with great ability to lay them afterwards, but they will be laid with trouble to the architect and danger to the building."

The Prince by Machiavelli

" A pet shop can be an okay place to purchase a rabbit as long as you take the following points into consideration:"

Taken from the rabbits for dummies book.

"That sounded nice and comforting, but they had not got there yet, and it was not easy to find the Last Homely House west of the Mountains."

LOL, mine is weird.. I grabbed an Alt medical text book my computer was on top of.

Fang, H.J., et al. "Studies on the chemical components and anti-tumor action of the volatile oils from Pelargonium graveoleus."

Or in other words: how to twist your brain in a knot in 20 words or less!

Oh boy, mine's fun...

"And all these were being tortured: tortured to death both in fashions known to the Inquisitors of old and in ways of which even those experts had never an inkling."

It's from Galactic Patrol by Edward Smith...a book my husband's checking out and asked me to hang onto until we leave the library. LOL!

(my spanish text book)

a josé Luis, le gusta mucho(Isabel/Elena/pilar) !!

Ok, mine was..."Her long blonde hair spread like a golden fan on the carpet and cushioned her cheek as she cried on and on, berating herself, berating herself for what they were doing."

It's a trashy novel :p.

Back