The blog of Marci, Stan and Ruby!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moochyesh

Reaction score
Figured i might as well make one of these so i can keep EVERYTHING togeather=]!

Il just start with a small update on everyone,

Stan is getting ready for his big day (Being altered) on monday the 11th of feb. He is loving his new hutch he got for christmas and LOVES his big pink igloo!

Marci has been here for around a month now i would say, She has a very appt on friday to check to see if shes pregnant, if not she will go ahead with her spay on the 11th as well as stan!

Ruby is being adopted on the 9th (saturday) from a breeder and is a broken blue tort holland lop! she is 8 weeks old and we are so excited to meet her !!!

Good, I´d read about Stan and Marci already. Hope everything goes well with Stan, it should be straightforward and we´ll wait to hear about Marci.

Ruby sound lovely, hope we get to see pics of all of them.

Yes we need pictures! I'm glad your starting a blog. I always like it when people start their own blogs. Can't wait to see pics of Ruby I bet she's :adorable:

DSC_0378_zps0180852f.jpg

Marci has started harness training

stan.jpg

Stan

DSC_0245-1.jpg

Marci

IMG_20130113_151920.jpg

Marci sleeping

DSC_0348_zpsf35a0084.jpg

Marci

baby2_zpsecc2c0f3.jpg

Ruby

baby_zps7955202f.jpg

baby1_zpsdbc88988.jpg

DSC_02732_zps3e1ba6e0.jpg

Stan

Ah, just love the pictures, they are all so gorgeous. I love the one of Marci sleeping, she just looks so comfy and Stan´s eyes are so cute. Ruby, well babies are just too much....bunny cuteness overload coming on lol.

Thank you all!!!!

I actually have a update

Marci had her vet appointment today... The vet believes she is pregnant and said it is early enough in the pregnancy to spay.
I know nothing about babies or care so I just feel it would be best to do that, but I am struggling so much with it! Any suggestions?

I think everyone will understand whatever you do. If you feel that you´re not ready to look after babies and won´t be able to re-home, I, for one would understand if you have her spayed and if your vet is completly Ok wtih this. I´m no expert but I´m sure other people will be able to inform you with more experience of this. Whatever you do, good luck.

Quick update

Ruby is home from the breeder and we also took home a SUPER sweet blue dutch named Peabody =]
They are getting used to their new cages right now but I do have some photos to post soon!!!

That is so exciting and an extra bunny. Can´t wait to see the photos.

Marci has been spayed and is recovering very very well!
Stanly is waiting until the 18th beacause we have decided to vist a different vet to preform his surgery.

Thankyou!

Ruby has had the snuffles for a month now and is not walking very well.. She is on baytril and gets a check up on Friday =] She also has been going to the park and seams to have a blast there.

Peabody has inspired me to start a rabbit agility club for NW florida and will be competing at the arba show in October. He also will be getting altered next month =]!

Marci has been doing awesome after the spay, She has healed and is as sweet as can be! she is also practicing on her jumping and loves visiting the park.

Stan is getting altered on Tuesday and after healing will start jumping with his brothers and sisters, He has a favorite tree at the park and loves to play with marci..

We are getting our home ready for a baby velveteen lop that will be coming home with us in 6 weeks!

All the rabbits are watching as we build a enclosed outside rabbit running track and play centers that they can access from a small cat door. Our track will run about 100 feet out into the back yard with some large square areas off the side where they can play and do their binkys =]

Aww, sorry Ruby's not doing well. I hope the baytril clears those sniffles up. I hope she will be able to better soon.

That's cool you going to have Peabody compete I hope he wins! And good for you, to start a rabbit agility club that's great.

That's so great that Marci is doing well after her spay. I'm sure all your buns will do fine after their spays and neuters.

You're getting a baby velveteen lop? I bet you are soo exited to bring her home. Post pics once you get her.

And that is great that you are are building a rabbit run. I'll bet they will have soo much fun.

All your buns looks so sweet. Agree with the others that I LOVE that image of Marci sleeping, it's adorable. Can we see photos of your blue dutch too? :D Sounds like you must have your hands full though with all those buns!

Back