The ban game

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I use a Wacom Bamboo tablet and only need to change it once every 2-3 months. I also draw traditionally. So that saves me nibs.

I ban you for procrastinating AMV drawing.

I ban you for being an artist!

I ban you because you forgot to answer what sort of nib your stylus has. Is it the common plastic-y one or a hard felt tipped one (mine's the standard one they usually come with, but i only have one spare left, bet that's gonna wear down by mid-april tho)? I would really like to know if they feel any different in terms of user experience, so if you know i'd like to know too.

I ban you for being a member since 2019. :p
And to answer your question, it's a standard, seeing as my Wacom Bamboo Pen CTL-460/K model is from 2008, which Wacom doesn't sell the nibs for anymore since 2017.

I ban you for being a supporting member

I ban you for replying here so often.

I ban you for having over 1,000 messages!!!

I ban you for being a supporting member!

i ban you for having changed your pfp again!

I ban you, for you have the same hobby as me.

it was 12.24 in the noon for me! I ban you for having a different timezone than mine!
( although i would be happy living whereever the bushes your timezones are)

I ban you for having a human avatar and not a rabitar. Btw, I like to draw animals and recently people have been calling me a furry. Im not a furry, help me!!!!!!!
btw is it stUpid to draw on a Huion 420 tablet? I know, I'm poor but lol

Latest posts

Back