The babies at work.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh, those pictures are just TOO cute! Those little faces and ear:)

"How lucky are you??!! Kisses, cuddles, and furry lovin' all day long!" so true, so true

I'm torn between looking at them and not looking...darn it, should be illegal to be that adorable looking

Well it's even harder for me because I have to let a few of them go to other homes. But not until they are 12-14 weeks.

I am keeping a black and white one. The smallest one out of all of them. I am guessing he was the last one born. He also weighed in as the lightest this past Friday at the Vets.

Dia wrote:
mouse_chalk - They chew on my paperwork, but never pee or poop at all on my desk. They don't bother with much but the phone wire and they have free-range of my desk and a chair on the side of my deck all day. My desk kind of wraps around and it's quite big and they never try to jump off. Some of the other people at work also take them to their desks to "hang out." They like to play with me while I am on the phone and all of the workers that come in play with them. They get A LOT of attention, but I can still only bring 3 of them at a time to work. I have 5 all together.

I wish I could have everyone work with me and I wish more employers were like mine.

Here are a few more pics that I just took of them....

Wow..... I just love it! What a brilliant idea. So many more companies could benefit from making their employees happier at work like this- they'd see tons more productivity from happier employees! Now I can't decide if I'd rather work at the cake shop on Ace of Cakes or your office! :p

I love that people borrow them to play with as well- that's too cute! Who needs occupational health? Bunneh therapy! :D

And those new pictures are just adorable. Look at their little squooshy faces! :biggrin2:

oh man i would never get any work done cause i would be snuggling and kissing and playing with the buns all day. What a great employer and what lucky co workers to be able to come and borrow one of your paper weights,lol

Luvmyzoocrew - its hard to work sometimes because they all want to sleep on my lap still. And other times I am trying to work and they are running all over everything. But I still love them and they give me the chance to just sit back and smile when its a rough day.

The older buns I have also come to work with me. They are trained to sit on a chair and hang out while I work. They also all have a cage that they can be put in....we keep that in the conference room. :)

Wow! I can't believe you're allowed to bring them to work! Lucky you! They're sooo cute and fluffy! :blushan:

Dia wrote:
Its weird being able to bring them to this job because I was always used to bigger companies. My office is not that big where I am now and the people are so different. My boss even lets me leave when I have had to bring the rabbits to the Vet. and they have made me go home when my other rabbit had to be PTS because they realized how much my animals meant to me and knew I needed time to come to terms with what happened.

I was REALLY shocked. I honestly think that having the animals at work make the day all the more interesting. My bosses also bring their animals in :)

I like the office philosophy on bunnies... bet it improves the morale in the office tenfold! How could anyone be stressed when they are getting bunny kisses?

Denise

Latest posts

Back