The babies at work.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dia

Reaction score
I finally took some pictures of my baby Mini Lop's and what they do all day with me at work.

IMG00062.jpg

IMG00067.jpg

IMG00069.jpg

IMG00074.jpg

IMG00077.jpg

The last one is my favorite....he is just totally relaxed laying out on my desk.

These babies are now 9 weeks old and all the ones you see in the pictures are males. They just got their second Vet. check up yesterday!

Now they are VERY cute :D Do they poo and wee all over your desk too? :p

Oh my goodness, They are adorable! I love floppy eared bunnies and any critter that's spotted :inlove:Waaay too cute! Of course,The little solid colored bunny is precious too.

I see they are very busy at work :biggrin2:

i work in an office but my boss loves animals, so all of the 10 rabbits I have get to come to work with me on different days. i even get to keep a cage there! It makes the day so much better to have them around.....and i think they enjoy it too.

I work in an office but my coworkers at far from animal lovers. I was told I couldn't even have a small 2 1/2 gallon tank on my desk with a betta in it. Now how could that possibly bother anyone?

oooohhhhh (drool) the buns are sooo cute...it's horrible..I have 3 wonderful children, but bunnies are hands-down the winners when it comes to 'cute value'...and don't even mention baby bunnies - they melt my heart in 2 seconds flat
You're soo lucky to have a boss that lets you bring in your buns!//cheer!

SnowyShiloh - yes they chew on my papers. they love to chew on all the papers on my desk and the big clips and i actually had to drink my coffee out of another cup because they like to stick their little heads in my mug!

i actually have 5 babies. 4 males and 1 female. I can only bring 3 at a time because they spend all day running from one side of my desk to the other and being held.

i get licked all day and they LOVE to jump on the key board while i am typing.

HA HA LOL.
I WISH I COULD WORK WITH YOU!sorry caps went on, and i dont want to re type it!

Everyone tells me I am lucky to be able to bring them with me.

I like to bring the babies the most because I would like them to have the best attitude.....just like their parents.

I have been holding them since they were a day old! :)

I love the third picture! That is so cute!! The babies are sooo cute!!

You're lucky the job you have allows you to have bunnies! :)
I won't be able to bring my bunnies on the job with me after college and all (i'm gonna be a paramedic...you can see the trouble that'd cause lol)

Emily

Its weird being able to bring them to this job because I was always used to bigger companies. My office is not that big where I am now and the people are so different. My boss even lets me leave when I have had to bring the rabbits to the Vet. and they have made me go home when my other rabbit had to be PTS because they realized how much my animals meant to me and knew I needed time to come to terms with what happened.

I was REALLY shocked. I honestly think that having the animals at work make the day all the more interesting. My bosses also bring their animals in :)

I just can't get over those pictures!! They are SO cute!

And I am lolling at 'Desk Top Lol' :roflmao:

I have about 10 questions:

Do they chew your paper work?

Do they pee on the desk?

Do they go for the computer wires at all?

Do you have them free-range all day, or do they stay in their cage and just have little playtimes?

Can they answer the phone?!!

Is your desk always surrounded by people cooing over them?

And....

Can I work there??!!!!

Sorry, I just LOVE the idea of being able to take the bunnies to work! Steve has Dotty at work with him but his office is only in the spare bedroom lol :p

mouse_chalk - They chew on my paperwork, but never pee or poop at all on my desk. They don't bother with much but the phone wire and they have free-range of my desk and a chair on the side of my deck all day. My desk kind of wraps around and it's quite big and they never try to jump off. Some of the other people at work also take them to their desks to "hang out." They like to play with me while I am on the phone and all of the workers that come in play with them. They get A LOT of attention, but I can still only bring 3 of them at a time to work. I have 5 all together.

I wish I could have everyone work with me and I wish more employers were like mine.

Here are a few more pics that I just took of them....

IMG_2728.jpg

IMG_2727.jpg

IMG_2726.jpg

Latest posts

Back