The adventures of Peter Cartier Rabbit!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awhh... sooo... I got Penelope a new set up today because I just can't go into a Pet Store without buying something for my little dolls!!! I also took a bunch of pictures because my apartment looked soo nice and clean it seemed like a good opportunity to take pics of all my lovely pets! :)

AND OF COURSE...PICTURES...enjoy.

PENELOPE's New Cage!

zinadi.jpg
24pz3ig.jpg

Picasso in his happy habbitat!! ^^^^

And OBVIOUSLY I can't post pictures without my baby Peter!!!
Awh poor guy was noming his food because I couldn't remember whether or not I fed him today (just incase I fed him again so I guess if I did... he eats twice lol... fat little bunny!)

333jvdg.jpg

I love my boyfriend for allowing me to keep so many pets... even though he disliked the idea at first I know he love em all equally now.. He spoils little Picasso to bits and feeds him vitamins EVERY morning!! haha.

Anyways HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone!! What did YOU buy for YOUR pets this season?!

After my last post, Peter decided to be adorable and we had a little Christmas shoot (after Christmas of course :/)

Pictures!!!!!

289esg.jpg

118opol.jpg

s2b6og.jpg

His still shot lol....

11mcg9y.jpg

But.... then he ran away :(

166xi4m.jpg

Thank You, he was being VERY good yesterday!... You CAN litter train hedgehogs but you really need to watch them closely in order to do so its difficult for some of them to grasp as they're not entirely intelligent lol.

You have adorable pets!! I love the pics of Peter eating apple, in his pet bed, and under the xmas tree! Welcome to the world of bunny slavery!!! :D

LOL.. Thank You,
I agree they are all lovely little buggers BUT they are so concerned with themselves, they remind me of cats, they WILL snuggle but on their own terms!! My boyfriend and I are thinking of the addition of a ferret because I stay at home so have ample time to give all our animals the time and attention they deserve! First I'm brushing up on my knowledge and slowly buying supplies so its not all at once. I also have an AWESOME vet by my place that specializes in exotic animals but doesn't charge crazy vet prices and does x-rays on the spot :)

It's great to have pet friends when you have the time to stay with them. I hope your family grows bigger soon, happy new year for all of you!

Thank you!! :) HAPPY NEW YEARS! I have a feeling despite everyone worrying that it's going to be a fantastic year!! and YES... my family has gotten bigger!! Yesterday I reserved a baby Marshalls ferret and I'm going to have her delivered to me 2 weeks from now! :) I've already found her a ferret nation on Kijiji for a very good price (I swear sometimes you try so hard to do something and you can't do it but when things work out they just do) I posted an ad online saying that I needed a cage to prepare for a new arrival and someone wrote me back in 15 minutes! Funny how that works. I trust that you and everyone else enjoyed your new years and hopefully all of the holidays!

holtzchick wrote:
Thank you!! :) HAPPY NEW YEARS! I have a feeling despite everyone worrying that it's going to be a fantastic year!! and YES... my family has gotten bigger!! Yesterday I reserved a baby Marshalls ferret and I'm going to have her delivered to me 2 weeks from now! :) I've already found her a ferret nation on Kijiji for a very good price (I swear sometimes you try so hard to do something and you can't do it but when things work out they just do) I posted an ad online saying that I needed a cage to prepare for a new arrival and someone wrote me back in 15 minutes! Funny how that works. I trust that you and everyone else enjoyed your new years and hopefully all of the holidays!

Very cute bunny and :panic: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH you're getting/got a ferret?

:wave:you may see me around your house for some time so might as well say "Hi" so you know who I am. Also if your new ferret is gone for a couple of days don't worry! It's just she was given a cloak of invisibility but she'll take it off in about a year.:wink

Jj

lol okay... atleast I needn't be worried then :p

Peter is officially tame :) I let him out of his cage and he ran around for a bit but then he hung out with me for 20 minutes for pets!!! He barely used to let me touch him, and now I think I've finally broken through his trust barrier... I'm in such a good mood, this new year just keeps getting better and better

Wow.. preparing for my little girl is taking me some time!! I decided to take up sewing last night and made ramp and floor covers for my new ferrets cage... I think it looks sooo cute! Perfect for a little girl... I'm quite proud of myself considering I did it all by hand :) of course the pictures...

2nu4ysi.jpg

2qx9d1u.jpg

To be honest all this sewing has gotten pretty addictive! Now I'm thinking about what I can make for Peter Cartier... :\ I'm definitely going to be sewing up a storm till Thursday (when said ferret gets here :))So excited... I love animals!

Okay so Peter is just about becoming the sweetest thing ever! Since I got him neutered in October he's just been such a doll. He no longer chews on cables, he rarely chews on furniture, has great litter habits and allows me to give him massages for like half an hour sometimes longer, he used to freak out when anyone touched him, now he loves it. I'm going to bake him some bunny shaped cookies tomorrow and decorate them to his liking. After I'm planning on building him a roof so his cage is completely covered for when my girl gets here. After yesterday I've mastered the art of sewing and decided to sew a cube! I think its awesome considering it was done by hand, she's going to love it! Here's a picture with my lovely boyfriend modeling it for me :)

5wkpbo.jpg

Thanks! It just about took me 5 hours but well worth it! I really want to sew Peter something and at least buy him some new stuff, he seems so uninterested in all his toys, perhaps I should regularly rotate his toys so he doesn't get bored?!

Awhhh..... I just got news that the place where my fuzzy is coming from (about 5 hrs north from me) is expected to get 30 cm of snow :( The pet store owner said he's bringing her and all the other animals from delivery home tonight in hopes that the road will be in okay conditions tomorrow but if not he said he's going to come Saturday instead, AHH I can't wait that long!! :\ I've already waited 2 weeks and gotten everything ferret proofed. I really really hope that he will be okay to drive down here tomorrow.... FINGERS CROSSED!!:pray:

Everything worked out for me today!!! :) I got my fuzzy first thing at 11 am!!! I was so excited to have her home. Even better, when I was speaking with the owner of the pet shop he claimed that she was very friendly and had a big angora right next to her cage that she had no problem with what so ever. He said she's got quite the good temperament (I asked him to hold the one with the best temperament for that reason :)) At first, Peter Cartier was a little skittish because he couldn't see me putting her in her cage but he knew she was there so he marked his territory and pooped all over his cage and sprayed as well rather than going in his little box. I didn't mind, I just quickly cleaned it up and wiped it with special odor gone spray for small animals and then I decided to let him out. He was VERY angry with me and did not approach me at all, he more so ran from me. I decided to let him be for a half hour and then bribed him with some bunny cookies... as a very hesitant bunny he took the treat from me and ran (haha, clever) but after running around for a good 3 hours he's gotten completely used to Pandora (thats what I named her) and her cage being in the same room. (of course I kept her caged and locked securely!) He is now very curious and she seems to be a sleepy little critter (the owner drove 7 hours to deliver her to me, I assume she didn't sleep much in the box :\)

Here are some pictures of her sleeping in the cube that I made her a few days ago.
So cute.

rrrww0.jpg

dwdvmh.jpg

And here's a picture of my curious and rambunctious Peter Cartier Rabbit

iqy903.jpg

Other than that, I decided to get Penelope (if you're wondering YES, all my animals' names start with the letter P :p) a can of wet cat food called Chicken Soup for the Cat Lovers Soul Light. She's currently on kitten food but I noticed it looks like she might have a fatty liver so I want to switch her to something healthier! My little hedgie has to go to the vet soon, so does Pandora. I also ended up buying Marshall brand ferret food because thats what she was on but I bought a bag of Ferret Evo to gradually switch her to because she looks like skin and bones!!! I got the cutest little bowls from Pet Valu, they have paw prints and ferret heads on them! Adorable!!

Also, Not sure if anyone from my part of Ontario is reading this, but I have about a half bag of alfalfa hay and a half bag of alfalfa pellets left over and would be glad to give them to someone, they're no use for me as Peter Cartier is on timothy now....

I tried posting them on Kijiji under free but no one replied :\ Maybe I'll try again, they're just taking up unnecessary space for me :(

Latest posts

Back