The Adventures of Fluffy-RIP and Monsters-RIP

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
Thanx Elena. It was a mistake on my part, they were left together a bit to long. But all that matters is she had a healthy litter and the mistake was corrected.
:)
its ok. your *says proudly* my friend :blushan:
my caramel had a seemingly healthly litter aswell.

Sorry for the long wait for the photo's.
Smokies babies a few days older.
SBabies7.jpg
SBabies6.jpg

SBabies12-1.jpg
SBabies10-1.jpg

SBabies11-1.jpg
SBabies9.jpg

SBabies8.jpg

Thats all the photo's I have of them.

I had new Monsters and Fluffy pictures but I didn't get them uploaded as I was waiting for my new laptop to arrive and somehow the laptop deleted most of the photo's :(

So there wont be any new Monsters and Fluffy photo's till we move to a new place.

Edited cause I'm tired and got confused on which bunnies lived with me.

:cry1:Today is a very sad day, Monster is deterating on me fast. Just yesterday she could hop a bit. It looks like her nerolgical state is deminishing. There isn't to much left to do but make her comfortable.

I dont want to see her go. :cry1:

I'd to thank Ali for talking to me this morning, she's been helping me thru this hole thing. Hugs to you Ali.

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
:cry1:Today is a very sad day, Monster is deterating on me fast. Just yesterday she could hop a bit. It looks like her nerolgical state is deminishing. There isn't to much left to do but make her comfortable.

I dont want to see her go. :cry1:

I'd to thank Ali for talking to me this morning, she's been helping me thru this hole thing. Hugs to you Ali.
:pray::hug:

Thanx Claire and Jen.

Monsters is a little fighter. We had our eviction hearing earlier today and when we came home I was going out of town for a bit and Kris and Mom were going back to Mom's place so I told them to take Monsters with them so she wasn't here alone. Once I put the lid one I tried to put the door one last but it wasn't working out for me so I unlatched the carrier and pulled the door and Monsters crawled out with her knuckles bent under. It was the cutest thing like she was trying to tell me not to leave.

With Monsters unable to move very well I need a new setup for her.
1st Fluffy has moved over the parents place for a bit and is now visiting Smokies and D.C.
2nd I know have 1 "officially" disabled rabbit and need a new bed setup. Since she can't hold herself up at all when she's in the cage all she'd do is lye down and I can't have that as she'll end up peeing on herself and get dirty and be wet for most the night :( So while talking to Dave-Saudade, so he could see her on the webcam I put her on the floor on a pillow. The my brain kicked in and thought that was a better set up than the towels.
3rd here is her new setup for night. We will see how this goes. I'm not putting any water in cage as I don't need any accidents like the water being tipped and getting on to her or worse but we're not going to think that way.

Ok so here's 2 photo's of her.
DSCF3002.jpg

DSCF3001.jpg

Does it look like a good setup? Her bum is on a puppy pad and her body is propped up on the pillow.

i would wet the greens so she is getting water as she eats, saying no water in tere 24/7.
i think she is v. lucked 2 have a mom like you!

It looks good, but I worry about water. What about putting a slice of watermelon in that bowl as a way to offer her water without making a mess?

Hi Rebecca!
I've enjoyed reading your blog very much tonight... just read the whole thing.

I'm so sorry to hear that Monsters is doing poorly right now. She' s such a trooper... one of the oldest rabbits on the forum. I really appreciate how much you and your sister do for her...

Methinks the princess needs some watermelon too... I bet she'd love it!

I'll be thinking of you guys. :hug:

Latest posts

Back