The Adventures of Fluffy-RIP and Monsters-RIP

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NorthernAutumn wrote:
Methinks the princess needs some watermelon too... I bet she'd love it!

I'll be thinking of you guys. :hug:
Well the princes has watermelon and is in haling it as she sits on my lap! She loves it. Her lips are red. I'll try and get a photo when were done.

Need pictures! :biggrin2:

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
Did you want the red nose as well?
YES!

A photo of Monsters with her watermelon

DSCF3003-5.jpg

A video of her eatting her loving watermelon with Red Lips.

Too adorable! I love how she's like "don't take that away from me, woman!" and the red lips are so cute!

I'm glad she's feeling better today too! She probably was on the hunt for more watermelon!

NorthernAutumn wrote:
I wonder if she's buzzed about the watermelon? Thanks so much for finding her some; she looks thrilled!

LOL, she might of very well be buzzed on the watermelon. Thanks to you and Claire for saggesting it. We a quater slice of a melon at Safeway and picked it up. And she loves it.

Lets hope this is a sign she's gonna continue to improve. Her right front leg seems to be her the most trouble now. I'll keep on eye on it for the next day and if doesn't improve off to the vest just to make sure. I don't feel anything broken but can't be to carefull with my baby.

AWWWWWWWWH I hope Monsters get better soon.
She's in good hands anyways. I'm glad she started to hop a bit. I don't think you should be giving her watermelons, red isnt her colour :p

Today wasn't much different than yesterday.

Her front right leg is bothering her or something. It just seem to go into a good position it always wants to behind her good leg. After talking to Randy he said I should get her checked out and get x-rays done. So I'll call tomorrow and see when I can get her in.

She is very perky when she see's or hear's me when she's in bed. She tries to lift her self up to say hi, it's so cute. I offered her a baby carrot for a premidnight snack and she didn't want me to hold it for her, she's a big girl didn't appreciate my help.

Called the vet clinic today and we might be going see the vet today. The next available day isn't till June 8th and the Clerk answering the phone didn't think she should wait that long.

A good way to get lots of kisses from Monsters is to rub her tummy. She loved it and so did I.

Lucy sends her luv and best wishes. Monsters will be in our thoughts all night.

Latest posts

Back