The Adventures of Fluffy-RIP and Monsters-RIP

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night my sister but both buns in bed, I guess 'cause Monsters was showing she was a little weak in the legs.

I pulled them 1 by 1 this morning and Monsters was first so I could give her some pellets without Fluffy eatting them.

Once I pulled Fluffy out I brought out some lettuce for them to eat. Fluffy is the funniest lettuce eater I know. He paws at the lettuce to bring it closer to him then he picks it up the leaf and tosses it up and starts to eat it. He only ate the leaf part of his pieces. And he also was being a brat once he was done he went over to Monsters who was happily eating her piece and he steals it out her mouth. Not once but twice. Poor Monsters didn't get to enjoy her salad with the disruption of Fluffy.

Bunny update
Monsters is still going strong, not showing any signs she's ready to go :) About once a week her legs get weak so she spends the night caged with fluffy.
Monsters is my little follow me every where bunny. If I get up and leave she's not far behind or 1 step in front so you are almost tripping on her cause she stops to make sure she's going in the right direction. If i'm not home she's usually stay's in my room and is on/over the edge of her bunny bed. Even tho she can go out and find my sister her former mommy who she doesn't love anymore. She's mine all MINE!!!!!!! :)

Fluffy has is turned into a mischievous bunny. He is always on the hunt for food. He'll eat just about anything he can find, weather it's good or bad for him. Heaven for big you change the garbage and put it on the floor for a min 'cause you'll have Fluffy checking it out for you.

Me update
You guys/gals probably don't know that I was in the Saskatoon Lions Band(marching band) for 8 years I think. I learned to play many different instruments. The 2 that I'm good at are Clarinet and Flute. Well yesterday I was board while waiting for my friend to come pick me up so we could hang out so I went into my closet and picked out a Flute music book and searched for my Flute which was in the storage closet which I pulled out and picked it up and put it together. The book I choose had a cd which you can play with. I haven't played in years and I forgot most my finger positions doh! But after a while of playing them came back to me :)
I forgot how much I liked playing my Flute.

That's it for now. No new photo's today.

Awh cool - can you play on webcam to me one time? Wait that sounds so awful... can you play the flute and i will listen on webcam one day? Gosh that could of been nasty then!

Anywaaay moving on! Glad Fluffy is okay :)

So I know Ali has been waiting patienly for these photo's. But has anyone wondered what happends when you don't listen to the vet and keep to adorable baby bunnies of either sex together?

Smokies

Smokies4.jpg
Smokies2-1.jpg

D.C.

DC.jpg

And the 2 of them together

SmokiesandDC.jpg
SmokiesandDC1.jpg

And what happens after there together to long she makes a nest

SmokiesNest2.jpg
SmokiesNest3.jpg

SmokiesNest4.jpg
SmokiesNest.jpg

SmokiesNest5.jpg
SmokiesNest1.jpg

FlopsnWills wrote:
is it rude to ask why you're letting them reproduce?
Umm YES.. Just so you know I didn't do it on purpose, it was an ACCIDENTAL LITTER. I was young they were young and it happened. While she was pregnant I had my boy FIXED and after the litter was weaned she was FIXED. I never intend to for that to happen. People make mistakes ok.

kherrmann3 wrote:
Becca wrote:
ME ME ME ME!

:D
Me too, me too! *bounces up and down like an over-excited child*
Just so everyone knows Smokies had this litter YEARS Ago. Just thought I would share with you her beautiful babies.

Ok for you two I'll share these photo's with you.

Newborn
SBabies.jpg
SBabies2.jpg

SBabies1.jpg

A few days or weeks older
SBabies4.jpg
SBabies3.jpg

SBabies5.jpg

That's it for now. I'll post more in a few days

While I've been off the past few days that means Fluffy and Monsters get a little more free time out of bedroom. Well on Sunday Fluffy went into my sisters room as was eyeing an open pack of sweet & sour sauce that was on the bottom shelf of her night stand. My sister knew he was looking at it and had kicked him out of her room but later that night he took Monsters with him back into her bedroom since she left her door open and was in the living room, they ate a bit before I came out of room looking for the 2 of them 'cause Monsters doesn't usually go anywhere. Monsters had an upset tummy the next day but nope not fluffy.

Yesterday Kris and I went and picked some groceries with mom but just dropped everything off and only put away what was necessary, bad move on your part. Later that night the buns were out and Guess who was into something he shouldn't of been???????? Yep you guessed it Fluffy, we had bread on the floor so he chewed thru the bread bag and chewed pieces from over half the loaf :( You would think with all that bread in his tummy he might not feel well? Nope he's just fine. He has tummy of Stone I think. He can get anything and no problems arise except that his Mommy gets mad and then he gets time out.

On to Monsters. Her back leg is starting to cause her problems. I put the bottom of there cage into my room to contain the hay so it's not all over the floor. Well when she hops into it she ends up hitting her sore back leg on way in :( So I put box close up so now she has to jump onto the box then into the cage but once she's in the cage I think she falls as you can hear her slidingaround in the cage. and she always falls with her bad foot under her so she cant get up :( So that means I end up getting up thru the night to pick her up and putting her back her bunny bed with a bit of hay.

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
FlopsnWills wrote:
is it rude to ask why you're letting them reproduce?
Umm YES.. Just so you know I didn't do it on purpose, it was an ACCIDENTAL LITTER. I was young they were young and it happened. While she was pregnant I had my boy FIXED and after the litter was weaned she was FIXED. I never intend to for that to happen. People make mistakes ok.
i made the same mistake. i seprated my to rabbits. they got i with each other and mated. she had 3 babies. it was a mistake. i learnt the hard way as they died.
both are spayed/neteured. if that was a question directed at me i would find that rude. but i know your intentions were good.
i know rebbbeca and she is respndible, kind, loyal and loving person. and every one makes mistakes.
:)

Latest posts

Back