That little sneak!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nes

Reaction score
Guess who decended over the weekend? I guess I can stop blaming leaving the kits we sold in with their moms too long, and stop wondering why my little girl keep humping her mom(s)...

SHE'S GOT BALLS!!! LITERALLY!!!

:X

Little sneak!! (Good sexing job vanessa :D) Now I'm not sure we can keep her, sorry him... oh my, oh my...

Does anyone know of cheap neutering in Ottawa/Toronto area? Around $50 is all we can afford, otherwise she's going to have to find a new home & I really want to keep her! Uh... him!

Nes.

Talking to the BF Abigale will probably need to be re-homed. We've got alot of pets in a little apartment, and he's a little traumatised about male rabbits (he was bit by a dutchie in march and still has the scar :(); Abi is his rabbit so it's up to him. Unless I can convince him neutering him will calm abi down, if anyone knows of someone looking for a rabbit in the area - you better msg me.

Nes.

Nes wrote:
Does anyone know of cheap neutering in Ottawa/Toronto area? Around $50 is all we can afford, otherwise she's going to have to find a new home & I really want to keep her! Uh... him!
As Naturestee said in the other thread:

just call the shelter that's closest to you. If they don't have a low cost spay/neuter program, they'll know who does.

Neutering will most likely calm him down. I found boys are the biggest cuddle bunnies rather than girls.
Rabbits aren't born mean. Ninety-nine percent of aggressive rabbits have a behavioral problem, not a genetic one. Behavior can be changed, so give your bunny a chance.

I'm looking for sheleters - just wondering if someone knows anything specific or can help us out.

I would LOVE to keep abigale, we've been discussing the pet situation though and he would like me to find a new home for some of the rabbits - so abi's on borrowed time :(. I know neutering her would stop her from spraying (she hasn't started) and keep her calm and cuddly but we'll see. Brad's such a suck I doubt he'll be able to get ride of his little abi-wabby anyway :D

Nes.

Found what? A place to have him neutered? I really hope you can keep him. Although, I think he needs a new name!

I know your boyfriend had a bad experience with a male, but I have three and they are all wonderful. All are neutered and are perfect little gentlemen. All love to snuggle and are so friendly. If you have him neutered, you may be able to prevent any aggressive behavior from ever even surfacing (and prevent even more pregnancies).

Good Luck!

Haley

Sorry I guess that post didn't make any sense! :) Cagney/Lacys breeder knows someone that will do it for $40 (sweeeeet). It's some deal she has because she doesn't so many.

I'm not sure who we are giving up but it will be abi or it will be Cagney & Lacy (see "need help with bunny decision").

Any suggestions on new names for abi? I'e been trying to think of one :D

nes.

Latest posts

Back