That little Scamp

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL. Your Scamp sounds just like my Kreacher. Scamp adopted yourdog. Now he wants to play. Kreacher plays hide and seek with Jake. They love it. I just have to observe and slow the pace down so no one gets hurt. But it's fun to watch. Jake gets down to Kreacher level, they touch noses, and they are off!

Bunnies are amazing.

K :)

Scamper has been spending more time with me during the day while I work. He thinks he is much bigger than he is, if one of the dogs is on the bed he will thump and hop up and run the dog off of the bed. They don't seem to appreciate this very much. He has become very good at sneaking out of my daughters room. This past weekend my husband walked out in the hall and there he was, guess he had been out with the dogs for a while lucky he didn't get hurt. He acted strange the next day a little skittish but got over that. This a.m he got past my daughter and and felt something jump on the bed with me, it was too light to be one of the dogs. He hopped off and went back to the room door and scratched on it to be let back in. Now if I could convince the dogs the bunny litter box isn't a place to grab a quick snack. :eats::vomit:

Scamper has been spending more time with me during the day while I work. He thinks he is much bigger than he is, if one of the dogs is on the bed he will thump and hop up and run the dog off of the bed. They don't seem to appreciate this very much. He has become very good at sneaking out of my daughters room. This past weekend my husband walked out in the hall and there he was, guess he had been out with the dogs for a while lucky he didn't get hurt. He acted strange the next day a little skittish but got over that. This a.m he got past my daughter and and felt something jump on the bed with me, it was too light to be one of the dogs. He hopped off and went back to the room door and scratched on it to be let back in. Now if I could convince the dogs the bunny litter box isn't a place to grab a quick snack. :eats::vomit:

Latest posts

Back