thanks all

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank everyone for love and support when Izzy died.

The rest of the herd is fine, and Lady Tank gets shipped out in a week and a half (healthy and happy but no babies).

Rose

Welcome Back Hon , !

Good to see you on the board agian .

OH MY!! a week and a half!! nowthe excitement really begins , I so cantwait to get Miss Lard Butt here. Gotta get out my Calander and startmarking off the days lol. Is eveything in place onYour End ? Have Starlightand Your transport gottentogether to make arrangementsfor their meeting OH goodgrief I should be Pm'ing Starlight and finding out lol. Oh the excitement !!!!

I've been so concerned about you, Rose. I've missed you.

:sad:

-Carolyn

Thanks, Carolyn.:)Bub has beentotallysweet lately, and that helps. He won't let me go--Ihave to peel him off me every morning.

Gypsy, naturestee and I are working on details for next weekend. She'sworking it out with the next link. It should be fairly seamless if allgoes well. Lard Butt put on a lot of weight all of a sudden (must bethat weather getting colder) and all her fur decided to let go at once.POOF! Funfunfun.....

Feeding time at the zoo: Tankie gets really demanding. Beware!

Freddysmom, that must have been an alien. No other explanation.:p

Rose

Hi Rose :

Been working like a mad woman gettingher cage area ready for her .

Demanding huh !! lol well then sheshould fit in nicely withthis bunch of Lords and Ladies lol .These clowns are not demanding butthe sit there and all thump at oncebecause they are not the first to gettheir goody laced food .:? I would tell you whothe ring leader of the thumpwars is but no onewould believe that long eared beautyboy would ever do something like that !

rabbitgirl wrote:
Thanks, Carolyn.:)Bub has beentotallysweet lately, and that helps. He won't let me go--Ihave to peel him off me every morning.

Aww. He's such a Good Boy taking care of his mom like that.

:inlove:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back