Thank you Carolyn!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlitzensmyBunny

Reaction score
Thank you so much Carolyn for being there for meand answering my silly bunny questions and my little Blitzen is doingmuch better!

:D

I'm so glad to hear it, Blitzen's Mom!!

YAY!!

:dude:

Give the baby a kiss for me.

-Carolyn

Gee I don't know. Carolyn's great and all but BunnyMommy, Buck, Pam, andetc. rival her. :D

No doubt, Laura. I'm no better than the wonderful members of this forum.
From the old to the new, I learn from you all daily and can't thank you enough for the smiles that you bring to me.

:)

-Carolyn

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Gee I don't know. Carolyn's great and all but BunnyMommy,Buck, Pam, andetc. rival her. :D
But Carolyn is the "cement" that holds this forum(family) alltogether. I've participated in many rabbit forums in thepast, but this one has an unique family-like atmosphere aboutit, which I attribute entirely to Carolyn's guidance and concern as themoderator.

No matter what your rabbit orientation, everyone is made to feelwelcome if one follows a sense of decorum and good taste, even in thepresentation of "sensitive" subjects. Within no time, thesense of family that exists among the posters is felt andevidenced. It is a place where youcansendfriends, relatives, and children to without worry or concern.

Most of that is Carolyn's influence...in my estimation.

Buck

Have I told you lately that I love you, Buck?

-Carolyn

Buck Jones wrote:
But Carolyn is the "cement" that holds this forum(family)all together. I've participated in many rabbit forums in thepast, but this one has an unique family-like atmosphere aboutit, which I attribute entirely to Carolyn's guidance and concern as themoderator.

No matter what your rabbit orientation, everyone is made to feelwelcome if one follows a sense of decorum and good taste, even in thepresentation of "sensitive" subjects. Within no time, thesense of family that exists among the posters is felt andevidenced. It is a place where youcansendfriends, relatives, and children to without worry or concern.

Most of that is Carolyn's influence...in my estimation.

Buck
Yup, yup ... true, true .... all true * nods *...

Buck Jones wrote:
But Carolyn is the "cement" that holds this forum(family)all together. I've participated in many rabbit forums in thepast, but this one has an unique family-like atmosphere aboutit, which I attribute entirely to Carolyn's guidance and concern as themoderator.

Yes, it is a very family-like atmosphere. :)

Most certainly Carolyn is our "glue" and she sets the standard :)

Thank you Carolyn for all you do for everyone! I told you that you are an angel :)

Much Love,

Pam

PAMNOCK and DREAMGAL042, YOU ROCK!

As a matter of fact:

WE ALL ROCK!!

Love, Love, Love,
-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back