Thank You and Farewell !!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kadish Tolesa

Reaction score
Myhusband and Iare discontinuing the internet -- dial-up isn'tgoing well in this area -- sooo slow and our service has been shuttingdown for no apparent reason. Also, I'm returning to work full time (Mon. through Sat. ) for a 10- hr. shift . My 3 yr.-old willbe attending a daycare for the first time ever !

This is a daycare with agood reputation...they even have video monitors. The cost is 200.$ perweek for the package we are purchasing. I'm so excited:D:D! The director said on the phone that it takesmost toddlers a week to getused to life withoutmom...we called with some questions onour son'sadjustment -- as he has never been separated from me for verylong .

Thankstoeveryone who answered my questions ; listened to my chatter; and helped with my bunnies :bunnydance:. I haveappreciated this forum greatly. Guess I haven'tcontributedalot -- but I've enjoyed browsing people's postsand have learned so much !

Thanks again from Gimli, Epoch, and Melange :mrsthumper:

Kadish Tolesa :rainbow:

aka : Heather :)

Aww i'm sure your son will be just fine,ofcourse it is hard for most children to seperate from theirmum,but i'm sure he will adjust to things just fine,once he realizesthat there are fun things to do :D

Anyway,good luck with everything,and you know where to come if you everhave a problem with one of your gorgeous bunnies or just to sayhi;)

cheryl

Awww, Heather, we're going to miss you! :hug:

Honestly, there are (a lot) of times I wish I didn't have the Internet, I'd actually have to get a life. ;)

If you ever want to do some quick research and find yourself at thelibrary, always remember you canpop by and give us anupdate! We're not going to delete you!

Love to hear how the daycare works out, how your job is going and of course, as always, how the bunnies are doing!

Pleasetake care and know we're thinking of you.

sas :)the warren :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:and the forum :group:

Aww, Heather. I'm sorry to hear you'regoing, but also excited for you and your son in your new part of lifetogether!

We'll miss you!!

As far as him being in daycare for the first time, remember: he'll cryso long as you're still there. The tears stop almostimmediately after Mom is no longer in sight. :)

Love and hugs!! And many, many warm wishes for you in your life! :)

We love you!

Rosie*

Hi Mambo , yes, the local libraryhas internet service. I'll try to keep everyone a little updated on thebunnies and other happenings.

We are saving to buy a small barn and are a fourth ofthe way there already. I'd like to have a place for the buns andpossibly ( milking ) goats in the future.

Whenever possible ; I'll try to post some more pic.'s . :)

We'll miss you! Best of luck to you, your family, and your bunnies!

Matt

Some of our plans are not working out well.BTW, we are back online on a limited basis...enough to check out thisforum and the general news.

The two places that are hiring can only offernight shift :(. This means I would have to hire a nanny orsitter for 2pm until 12 midnight. So far, so good, but baby-sitters atone's house are fairly costly ; and so it turns out I won't be makingas much as I thought. My friend Lori pointed out that when both spousesare working, their tax bracket goes up-- but doesn't take account ofchildcare expenses, ect. Blah.....

Next week I'm taking in a rescue ...ofsorts. A friend of a friend's son does not want their bunnyany more. :? The young boy ( 7yrs. )isnice and gentle with animals, but just isn't able to spend enough timewith it. They could bringtheirpetindoors....but I left it alone. Will post picswhenI pick up the little guy. ( hisname is"Tinkerbell"--when I looked at the bunny, I surreptitiously flipped himover....hmmm... have to rename him, you think ?

Kadish

Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (7 days left )

Latest posts

Back