Texas Show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woahlookitsme

Reaction score
Is anyone planning on going to the show in Cleburne, TX on Sept 24 and 25th?

Just wondering, I will be there with my tans and would love to meet new bunny lovers.

Well as far as bunny lovers i havent met before :) Do you show in youth or open? If you have silver martens you must know Greg S. He shows against me in tans

excitingg. What breed?

I show in Open, I like the atmosphere around the show table much better. I still watch the youth shows though. How about you?
I actually have silver marten Netherland Dwarfs, not the Silver Marten breed. Tans are a really cool breed. I have always thought they were very pretty.

I may go - but I doubt it.....then again - you never know. We may decide that morning to head out early and get a hotel room and do it.

lelanatty wrote:
I show in Open, I like the atmosphere around the show table much better. I still watch the youth shows though. How about you?
I actually have silver marten Netherland Dwarfs, not the Silver Marten breed. Tans are a really cool breed. I have always thought they were very pretty.

I show in Open too. I got too old to show in youth. Lol sorry i misread your bunnies, I help my breeder around the ND table sometimes when she brings her stock. They are such cute rabbits, especially the juniors!
Thank you i really love my tans they sure are one of a kind. If mikey franke was going to be at the show I would have told you to look for me as his secretary, but he will be in Idaho.

Kaley wrote
It's a Mini Satin, if you were refering to me.
Yes I was. This will be your first rabbit. Congratulations I hope the best.

TinysMom: I wish i had that convenience. I have to hope my friend can get out early from school to make the friday night show.

Thank you T.A. for the luck. Im really excited for this show, I think its the first time Ill have more than 5 rabbits to show. Juniors from may and june will be showing for the first time. Ill be sure to post up results

woahlookitsme wrote:
lelanatty wrote:

I show in Open too. I got too old to show in youth. Lol sorry i misread your bunnies, I help my breeder around the ND table sometimes when she brings her stock. They are such cute rabbits, especially the juniors!
Thank you i really love my tans they sure are one of a kind. If mikey franke was going to be at the show I would have told you to look for me as his secretary, but he will be in Idaho.

Oh I see. I am almost too old to show in youth, but i thought i'd get in early just to ee what it was like and ended up loving it. Thanks. ND's are fun.

I definitely know who Mikey Franke is, he has judged my rabbits before. And wow, judges really do some travelling don't they!

I am pretty sure I will be wearing my hat, the one I'm wearing in my avatar, so I should be pretty easy to find. :)

Im going to be there also. Im not showing anything yet because my new buck is only 2 months and we dont wanna expose him to the heat. But the lady who got me started in californians is showing some holland lops there and asked if i wanted to go :biggrin:

CalifornianKit wrote:
Im going to be there also. Im not showing anything yet because my new buck is only 2 months and we dont wanna expose him to the heat. But the lady who got me started in californians is showing some holland lops there and asked if i wanted to go :biggrin:
YAY!! :biggrin:

BEW ND. I got him from Mrs. Amber too. We went and got him yesterday. Im suprised my mom didnt have a cow over how much he cost but she owes me ha! Plus he's got 8 GC's on his pedigree!

Makes sense. I could never get over how much Lone Stars' animals were, and then I found my herd buck and absolutely had to have him, he was 175, but he was already full grown so I knew what I was getting. Yours still has a lot of developing to do, but I can understand why she would sell him for that much.

Latest posts

Back