Texas 4-H Rabbit Extravaganza

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMALL S RABBITRY

Reaction score
Well we went to the Texas 4-H Rabbit Extravaganza to day and it was my son TJ'sfirst rabbit show ever and he did really well he go 1st and BOV with his RED Mini Rex Sr buck out of 12 and also got 1st and BOSV with his REW Mini RexSr buck out of 10 and the little $10 californian Jr buck got 2nd place out of 17 andhe also had a 6th placeSr Castor doe and a 5th place Castor Sr buck. I think he did really well I am so proud of him and now he is hooked and I think that is great............Toby

Congrats to you and your son! It is great that he is enjoying the rabbits. I am looking forward to December 4th.

Yes mam. We decided to go to kileen instead of cleburne this time. It's just so much closer. This weekend is Duncan, OK. I'm so excited

woahlookitsme wrote:
Yes mam. We decided to go to kileen instead of cleburne this time. It's just so much closer. This weekend is Duncan, OK. I'm so excited
Thats Cool but I have just one thing to say I am not a mam lolI am a Sir........lol

SMALL S RABBITRY wrote:
woahlookitsme wrote:
Thats Cool but I have just one thing to say I am not a mam lolI am a Sir........lol

I think she meant to reply to me.

woahlookitsme wrote:
I wish I could go to Duncan but5 hours in the car is a little much, especially with thanksgiving tomorrow. I usually go to Duncan for their June show though. Good luck and see you at Killeen! :)

SMALL S RABBITRY wrote:
woahlookitsme wrote:

I am so sorry if i offended you Sir. I actually did mean to reply to you and wanted to apologize.

lolSee you in kileen Lela :D

It was my girls first show as well. Our French Lops got Best of Breed (Ethan) and Best Opposite (Pebble). The judge also mentioned Pebble as being in the running for Best of Show. Our baby girl (Hackamore) got a best of variety as well. My girls are going to be very spoiled and think they should win all the time. :biggrin2:

Zaphod wrote:
It was my girls first show as well. Our French Lops got Best of Breed (Ethan) and Best Opposite (Pebble). The judge also mentioned Pebble as being in the running for Best of Show. Our baby girl (Hackamore) got a best of variety as well. My girls are going to be very spoiled and think they should win all the time. :biggrin2:
That is how my son feels now and my youngest son could not show in this last show but he can on the 4th hahaha.........

woahlookitsme wrote:
SMALL S RABBITRY wrote:
woahlookitsme wrote:

I am so sorry if i offended you Sir. I actually did mean to reply to you and wanted to apologize.

lolSee you in kileen Lela :D
That is cool see you there..........Toby

Back