Teresa starting Stasis(She is doing A LOT BETTER!)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I know...I keep poking at her to get her moving. I like making her mad. Its funny.:devil

dquesnel wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Did I mention she is shedding tons?

Bad combination....

4 tiny poops is still ok, so she isn't completely blocked.

It is entirely likely that there may be a partial blockage somewhere, causing her symptoms. I find gas and partial blockage symptoms to be identical. Keep up with that water + simethicone, best bet to break down whatever may be obstructing her. I like to chase my guy around when he is like that, he doesn't like the chasing but I think it really works, sometimes dislodges whatever is stuck.

:litterhealthy: keep going Teresa

JadeIcing wrote:
Oh I know...I keep poking at her to get her moving. I like making her mad. Its funny.:devil

I always feel like I should back off when they start grunting at me. Then I realize they are starting to feel good enough to grunt... They will thank us later!

Umm me and Teresa we kind of like to irritate each other.

dquesnel wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:

I always feel like I should back off when they start grunting at me. Then I realize they are starting to feel good enough to grunt... They will thank us later!

More poop! She is moving on her own and digging into hay.

Woo Hoo!!! Go Teresa, Go!

In addition to the simethicone I would give fresh pineapple juice..sometimes i dilute it with either pedialyte or water to decrease the sugar and increase the volume offluid...

Ialso give benebac ..
I also go through this now and then and catch it and treat it in time

syringing exra fluids, a lot of wet greens will usually get them going although sometimes it will take awhile expecially ifsheis in a molt

Teresa is doing good. She is pooping small but she is pooping. She is moving around on her own.

An digging in her litterpan!

Thanks. She is a tough girl. She is a fighter!

Thats pretty much what my living room looks like after Barney and Snowy have 'partied' all night lol :shock:

Ali, I hope it's what your living room looks like soon! :p

Lot more poop some are getting bigger.

Latest posts

Back