Tennessee

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Callaway

Reaction score
Hello! I have been on RO for a month but haven't posted anything about my whereabouts. We are originally from Maryland (Hagerstown area) and recently moved to Tennessee. We are in Rockwood area which is about an hour from Knoxville. Just seeing if there are any rabbit owners nearby! Also, if there are, if there are any Rabbit savvy vets around just in case.

Hello there! I am in YM as well but alas I am in the Nashville atea. I am new as well and just got my first bun bun. We are on the look out for rabbit savy vets as well. Good luck to you!

Wow, I just realized my phone auto corrected TN to YM....that or I messed up on the darn touch screen lol

Nashville is about two hours from me! I found a vet up in Knoxville who studied exotic pets and rabbits at the university of tn. We've seen him once and had a case similar to my rabbit. I think I saw a rabbit savvy vet in Nashville so you shouldn't have a problem :). How is your bun treating you?

Hi! We're in Maryville. We've only had our bunny for two days. :D What was the name of that vet at UT?

Hi! We're in Maryville. We've only had our bunny for two days. :D What was the name of that vet at UT?

I took Callaway to Callahan Drive Animal Hospital with Dr. Jamie Hilla who did is vet studies at UT. He still consults with the head of vet studies on cases and to continue his knowledge. He was an extremely nice man and seemed to know what he was talking about. UT vet program will not see animals unless they are referred by a vet. The website is www.cdah.net.

We are from Knoxville, the best vet around is in Sevierville, TN. Any vet at Tri-County Vet clinic, we see Dr. Bea. They are the most reasonable too. Only $85 for a spay and $75 for a neuter last time we had it done.

Back