Tennessee Bunny Needs New Home - SUCCESS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehe,hey Laura can you run:run: all the way to Australia:sunshine:

cheryl

Hee hee - you're funny. Girl, I can't even run up two flights of stairs!

But I CAN jump on a plane! I'd LOVE to visit Australia. It's on my list!

Laura

cheryl13 wrote:
if this person has changed their minds a few times alreadywell there is a good chance that she will eventually change her mindagain and when she does quickly grab him and put him under lock andkey

Cheryl, you were RIGHT!!! I am one VERY happy girl.I got Shadow last Thursday. The neighbor got a puppy, so shetold me I could have Shadow.:mad: I wentright over and got him!

He was in bad shape. Matted like crazy. His buttwas so bad, I don't even know how he was pooping, bless hisheart.

The vet neutered him and shaved his bottom Friday and he is doing verywell. If you've never seen a bare bunny tail, it looks like ashort piece of spaghetti! I hope his fur grows back quickly!

I've been letting him out in a smallhallway to stretch hislegs and he binkies like crazy!Seeing him sohappydoes so much for me. It makesMEextremely happy.

After all he's been through, he is still the sweetest boy ever. HeLOVES nose and ear rubbies!

I bought a large dog crate for him since I didn't have time to buildanother NIC condo, but I am going to modify it so he has a secondlevelwith a hidey hole. He seems to likeit.It's a lot bigger than the cage he wasin. He can move around quite a bit.

My husband thinks we are rehoming him, but I don't know if I can lethim go. Iwant to be sure heis treatedlike a king for the rest of his life. He deservesit.

Hewill be kept separate from my buns forseveralweeks (he was just neutered). I'm wondering if mine will befriendly or not. We'll see.

Laura

Ohhhh Laura,im sooooo happy that you finally gotshadow in your grasp,now dont let him go,hold on to him as tight as youcan,are you going to keep him or find him a forever home where he willget the love he deserves?

somehow i just knew she would change her mind again,and im happy thatshe did,because now that he is with you he will get the care that heneeds,i am so,so,so happy for shadow now that he is with you safe,happyand well looked after.

ps,awww are you sure you cannot run to australia lol

cheryl

HiLaura!

I heard about Shadow from an outsidesource. http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYUSIalso heard that you are in love withhim!

And that despite what your husband mightthink, Shadow and his littlespaghetti tail are probablystaying right there with you!

You are such a doll!

Now, tellus about all that timeyou spent in the bathtub with your bunnies the other day...Boy was thatSCARY or what???

Raspberry

I am 99% sure he is staying with me. In a few weeks, I will introduce him to my three rabbits and see how it goes.

He and I have already bonded. I fixed up his crate so he hasa second level with a hidey hole and he loves it. When I didit, I had to crawl inside it. There was barely enough roomfor me, but he kept coming in there. He wanted to be rightbeside me the whole time.

The pellet switch is going well. We are now half Oxbow andhalf of the old cheap stuff. His poops are getting normalnow. The color was way off when he first came.

He is absolutely THRILLED when I offer him veggies. We arestarting slow. He's only had parsley and cilantro, but hegobbles them down. Last night he hada mouthFULL. There were about adozen stems sticking out ofhis little mouth! Hee hee.

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Ha ha! I ought to shoot that "little birdy" in the butt with a BB gun!

Yes, Sunday night I had to hole up in the bathroom with the bunnies fora couple of hours. I was home alone when they issued atornado warning. The weather man said, "Get your shoes on,get your ID and get to your safe place NOW!".

So, Itook all the buns and the bag of Craisins and we hung out in the bathtub.

30 people died in a neighboring county. It was really bad.

I am glad you are all ok and congrats on the long awaited homecoming of Shadow!!!!!!!
:happybunny:

Patience is a virtue. I am happy for you and shadow but scared for that puppy. They grow up too. ;)

Laura..i was just wondering how shadow wasgetting along,we have not heard anything more about him,unless i missedit somewhere but i doubt it,and just where are those new pictures ofhim,we are still waiting lol :waiting:

cheryl

Cheryl, thanks for asking about Shadow. I posted a couple pics here:

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=6221&forum_id=6&page=11

Heis doing really well, except for his coat. I'vebeen working on it, but not getting too far. I'm going tohave the vet shave him. He will be naked for a while, blesshis heart. I'llpost pics of that, but you have topromise not to laugh!

:D

Laura,i went and had a look at the little guy,heis so sweet,i have been wondering for a while how he was getting alongand it looks like he is doing great now that he is with you:)

ohh i cannot wait to see that little naked boy,he is gonna be soooo cute

*giggling*ok i will not giggle at the naked bunny *giggle*

cheryl

Latest posts

Back