Tell me about Flemish Giants

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember the first time I saw Flemmie poop:shock:I remember thinking, "well, it does make sense...bigbunny=big poops!". lol.

I hope I can get a Flemmie someday. I would love a big fawn Flemmie like Cali or a sleek black one like Tiny.

And Rosie, you need a boy bunny in this menagerie youre acquiring!!Trust me, your hubby will love having a boy bunny to bond with!

Hehe!! Yeah...I've been thinking about the size that poop will be, hehe!! :D

And yes, fawn is the way I'll be going, and I'll be wanting a boy, but we'll see how that works out.

For now, though, I'm aiming at my dutchie being a boy. :)

Haley wrote:
I remember the first time Isaw Flemmie poop :shock:I remember thinking, "well, it doesmake sense...big bunny=big poops!". lol.

I hope I can get a Flemmie someday. I would love a big fawn Flemmie like Cali or a sleek black one like Tiny.

And Rosie, you need a boy bunny in this menagerie youre acquiring!!Trust me, your hubby will love having a boy bunny to bond with!

I, for one, would love to see comparisonpictures of poop...in fact, I was thinking of doing it for my girls'poops, since they're all so different in size. Hehe!!

Only bunny people would think of poo pictures as being interesting....hehe!! :D

JadeIcing wrote:
Want pictures?

maherwoman wrote:
I, for one, would love to see comparison pictures ofpoop...in fact, I was thinking of doing it for my girls' poops, sincethey're all so different in size. Hehe!!

JadeIcing wrote:
Want pictures?
Just for comparison of course:rollseyes.

maherwoman wrote:
I, for one, would love to see comparison pictures ofpoop...in fact, I was thinking of doing it for my girls' poops, sincethey're all so different in size. Hehe!!

JadeIcing wrote:
Want pictures?
:laugh:Only on a rabbit forum... lol. We really are crazy.

100_6571.jpg

Poop.jpg

Haha!!! That's too funny...I actually took a pic of my girls' poops last night!!

Here's the pic...Trixie's the far left, followed by Flower's, followed by Maisie's...hehe!!

000_1245.jpg

Well, as long as y'all aren't trying to "one-up" each other..

(My bunny's poops are bigger than yours..).

YUCK.

That's almost as bad as Daisy going treasure hunting in the litterbox all the time....Rosie is just going to LOVE that!

Peg

JadeIcing wrote:
Is it me or does this seem really bad.

Haha!!! I can't wait to see it,Peg...I really can't...even if she has a dirty nose all the time,she'll still be my sixth (counting the kitties) pride andjoy!! :D

This isn't to mention the fact that Flower has a treasure-hunting habit in the litterbox, too, hehe!!! :D

One good thing, I cover the litter with hay...so she'll have to work abit to get there...though something tells me she'll be stubborn enoughto find her way through it all!! Hehe!!! :D:D:D

maherwoman wrote:
One good thing, I cover the litter with hay...so she'll haveto work a bit to get there..

I can see her now...

"They can't outwit me...I can dig deeper than they can cover it...."

(Whatever it is - I don't know I want to know..).

maherwoman wrote:
Here's the pic...Trixie's the far left, followed byFlower's, followed by Maisie's...hehe!!

000_1245.jpg

That's funny. My three are the same way except Toby's areobviously the smallest. Snuggy's poops have been HUGE lately- like marbles! I'm glad because that must mean she's "cleanas a whistle", but DANG!

JadeIcing wrote:
The details on those pics is disturbing.
Yes.... a little too sharp. ;)

For future pictures, can you placea dime in the picture, so wecan reference the size? BecausePebbles would be the size ofBBs compared to your golf ballsizes.

Rainbows! :D

Latest posts

Back