Teddy Bear hates food bowls

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the first one I had I almost called 911. But my mom has had them so I kinda understood the situation I was in. After that I always felt like I should go to the hospital because it feels like I'm suffocating, but luckily they are usually relatively short. On the other hand, I am unlucky in that I also have asthma, and my breathing during an panic attack can actually trigger an asthma attack, which is real danger... It's really a pain, but at least I don't get them every day.

I'm back! :biggrin:

It's been quite a while, but I've been SUPER busy. First of all, we got done moving, which was great.

17408_240005_020000000.jpg

It looked like this before it was all done. What a mess! But everything's pretty much put away now. :) And Teddy is getting lots of out-of-cage time again! Not quite ready to be 100% open cage yet though.

I also went to Springfield to visit my friends who recently moved there this weekend. It was so fun seeing them again. We got to go to Silver Dollar City, and I had a great time, except one altophobia-induced panic attack after my "friends" decided to take me on a ride I told them again and again I couldn't go on (but I really didn't want to be left alone on the ground.) :grumpy: The staff kept trying to get me to go get medical assistance, and it was so hard to talk from screaming on the ride, it took me a good long time to tell them "It's okay, I'm fine now." :rollseyes

But Teddy is doing wonderful, she's adorable, as always.:) My boyfriend met her for the first time (FINALLY) the other day, and I'm pretty sure they both fell in love. :hearts It was adorable.

17408_240013_010000000.jpg

Also, sorry for the picture sizes, I keep resizing them and hitting "preview" and they go back to their original size... am I missing something? :?

Teddy groomed me back! :weee: After trying every day, petting her and then putting my hand in front of her to have her groom me, nothing. But finally, I got a little love back! :hearts: So happy!

It's been a long time since I updated... Anyways, I'm starting school on Thursday, senior year, yay! Actually, I'm really nervous and stressed, because I'm taking two college classes and an AP class, and I'll also be missing next week because my dad thought it was a good idea to take us to San Diego AFTER school starts... :grumpy:

Also, I have decided I want to be a runner. It's really hard, because I'm asthmatic, but I ran 1/4 mile last night and that's the farthest I've ever run without stopping or walking. It's really bad. But I'm working on it, and my goal is to run a 5k. Not win necessarily, just be able to finish the race... Long-term, I'd like to be able to run a marathon. But baby steps.

In other news, Teddy is doing great! I'm going to order some NIC panels and make her a new cage soon, it'll be great. :)

Teddy needs her blog updated. I just read it all and need more fluffy butt pictures.

I love that you are wanting to be a runner...I'm often wheelchair bound and can't walk much at a time, but I too want to run. I used to, and I really miss it, so I'm very, very, very slowly training myself to be able to do it again. I'm nowhere near a quarter mile yet. I can't even walk a quarter mile. But I'm hoping to eventually be able to run the mile again. I used to be really good. It's good stress relief! Keep us updated on your progress!

Sorry, I stopped updating because it seemed that people stopped reading! Not a lot has been happening lately, I've mostly been busy with school and such, and Teddy Bear has been the laziest little rabbit there is. Today was my first day volunteering at our local humane society so that was cool. I haven't been running as much as I'd like to since school started, I only get to run about once a week, but I'm still trying. Between work, school, my pets, and now volunteering, I feel like I get too worn out to run and just want to relax after I get home. I have a serious lack of motivation. :(

I've been reading :D just not replying! How do you like volunteering so far? I want to start volunteering later this fall too. Maybe at my local GA house rabbit society.

Is Teddy all healed from her spay? I wonder if her fluffy bum will grow back after the molting is over :)

I'm loving it! My job is to walk the dogs and give them some love so it's pretty awesome. :biggrin:

And yeah, she's all healed up. I'm not sure if it'll grow back, I wouldn't mind much either way. I think she's adorable, tutu or not. ;)

Ditto to the reading but not responding. Not good that I do that but sometimes I get sidetracked.

Thatnis awesome that you are volunteering,. By the way, Is school going any better for you?

Teddy bear is still as cute as ever. :)

School still isn't going very well, but I'm learning to HANDLE it better, which is helping a lot. I'm having trouble making friends; as easy as it is to talk to people online, I have a lot of trouble talking to people in real life, I get really nervous talking to people and when I finally do coax myself out of my shell I think I come off as really annoying. That's what my manager at work said; whenever I think I'm being friendly, I'm really just being annoying. Awesome. :expressionless

Yeah, it's alright. High school is almost done anyways and then I'll get a fresh start at college, so I'm not too worried about it. Anyways, I have my pets, and they'll be my friends no matter how annoying I get. ;) The fuzzy types are sooooooo much better than humans.

I love the pictures of Teddy, and I, like the others, have been reading but not replying, so please keep going with your blog ;)

i saw the picture of teddy in your profile and clicked the link to this and omg that is just the fluffiest cutest thing im sso glad shes soo friendly and all your other animals sooooo cute how adorable!!! :laugh: that face and all that fluff just too cute and funny! with that super furry butt!!!

im sorry to hear youre having a hard time making friends and talking with people. sometimes you just have to put yourself out there and hope for the best. i always think im annoying or getting in the way and sometimes i am but theres going to be people who accept you and love those quirks about you!!!

Teddy now officially has free run of my whole room! It's been 24 hours, no shut cage door, and she's been such a good girl. :) I would love to give her the rest of the house, but my mom doesn't like rabbits very much. I'll just have to wait until we get our own place I guess. :rollseyes I feel like that's pretty much what my life consists of right now, waiting to get my own place.

I'm sorry you're having a tough time with your mom, but it'll be okay. We love fluffy butt pics, so feel free to post some to us... ;)

Back