tea drinkers?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pet_Bunny wrote:
Spring wrote:
I love tea! Yummy! I love the Chinese green tea at the Chinese restaurants, but every time I buy green tea from the store, it doesn't taste that great :?.
Imake tea every morning when I go to work.I have Orange Pekoe with honey.

I like to go to Cargo & James, a speciality tea shop that sells loose tealeaves.

Spring, when you go to Chinese restaurants, you can request different types of Chinese tea, as they offer more thanthe house brand. Just ask.
I wouldn't have ever thought of that!!! :headsmack

Down here in the South USA we drink Sweet Tea. Usually Luzianne or Lipton or Community. I prefer Luzianne myself. Ice cold. On a breezy front porch on a lazy Sunday...mmmm mmmm
When I moved to Tx for a bit, I would order tea and they brought out UNSWEETENED tea. Blasphemy! I only found one place during my time there that offered sweet and unsweet tea.
I do like Green tea and every once in awhile some warm herbal teas, but if I want a warm drink normally it's Bailey's and Coffee.

I like Green tea, black tea, rooibos tea and French vanilla :D There's also a kind called 'Nutcracker Suite' (I'm not sure if they changed it to 'sweet' ) that I find decilous as well...
Oh, and the Cinnamon-Apple flavoured kind.... and the Orange.... :p

Peppermint is okay too, if you have a cold.

...... Teeeeeea :biggrin2: I love coffee too, though, so... Maybe I'm just a caffiene kinda person.

(I have always wondered how much tea the English actually drink too.... But I guess I just figured it was a little more than in America and left it at that )
~Diana and Butter

my school has a pretty nice java place and they offer so many types of tea also! i'm in love w/ this rasberry cider tea, its delicious!

now chia, is that more spicy? i'm kind of afraid to try it, i want to make sure i'll like it! maybe i'll have to buy some to make at home

amberelizabeth wrote:
now chia, is that more spicy? i'm kind of afraid to try it, i want to make sure i'll like it! maybe i'll have to buy some to make at home

Chai is made with a bunch of different spices (cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg kind of stuff)but the majority of chais on the market are more sweet than spicy. Traditionally chai is actually brewed in cream or milk and then water is added. I would highly suggest Oregon Chai if you can get it. They have a tea base that you can get in one of those box jugs and you add milk to it. I really like it and you can mix it to your standards, they suggest 1/3 tea to 2/3 milk I think. But I always do it the other way around because I like my tea strong.

wow, I can really blather about tea:p

I tried chai with milk and a bit of water, and it's very yummy! It's one of my favourites now. The one I tried was a Tetley blend of cinnaamon, cardamom, star anise, cloves and ginger. Yum!

Latest posts

Back