Tattoos? Anybody?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm only 17 so I am waiting to get tattoos. :) I'm going to Hawaii with my mom on Spring Break this year and there you can be a minor and get a tattoo if you have parental permission so I am going to get a Hawaiian flower like my mom and sister, but I am not to sure where, maybe my hip bone or ankle. I also want to get REVOLUTION tattooed somewhere... (like this: http://www.wedoitallvegas.com/image...eatlesRevolutionLoungeatMirage_1281384602.gif ) but without The Beatles and the part on the bottom obviously, and I was thinking on my wrist in small print or the back of my neck. I'm not sure as to what else I want yet. :)

I've got no ink yet, but I'm dying to get everything I've ever wanted. Funds are gunna take a while to get unfortunately.
Seriously, since I was 12 I've wanted 'Nevermore' across my shoulders to represent my love of Poe, and dark things in general. May get some ravens with it.
My newest thing is I want my rats foot prints somewhere. They have such cool feet anyway, and it'll be a good reminder of them once they pass.
And finally, my fiance's brother passed away last year. He was -heavily- tattoo'd and had a scorpion on his face among other things.
I'd like to get the same scorpion over my heart because we were extremely close.

Back