Taps foot, looks at calendar - SCREAMS for BLUEGIANTS!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Wow! You guys are impatient! LOL!!!!) Was out there late last night and early this morning, Moon Shadow is making a nest, outside the box, under her water spout... TWIT! So I moved everything and blocked off that corner, put everything in the box... so now she seems content to work in there...

nesting1.jpg

nesting2.jpg

But she took time out for a cheek rub...

petting.jpg

I'm going back out now to check on her... no one else looks even vaguely interested!

WE HAVE BABIES!!!!!!!!!! 5 so far...3 Blues and2 Black. Came in for my camera....Don't know if she's done, but I'll try and get a photo. (Don't want to upset her... we'll see what she'll let me do.) :inlove:

First Baby picture... and I mean REALLY first... they are about 20 minutes old and she is still cleaning them and herself. (I'm not sure if she is done, but I want to give her some time now.)

There are 5 in there... and she has some "housekeeping" to do...

firstphoto.jpg

Omg I just choked on my noodles when I saw this thread. Lmbo @ Bo B Bunny :pI could just imagine the doe looking at Bo B Bunny grumpily saying "EXCUSE me for taking a bit longer! Pfffffffft!" :p

Awwwwwwwwwwww babies! Congrats! Thank you for sharing the pics :biggrin2:

YEAh congrats on the litter i love it when they are all wrinkly and just born so gorgeous (packing bags to come and erm borrow 1) :biggrin2:

:pinkbouce:WIDDLE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't wait! and I had to work so I was very impatient! lol.

Moon is gorgeous! Is she like a dark blue? She's so cute with her little mouth full of straw!

The babies all look good and healthy! I think I really like flemish babies! They have fur! LOL!

Thanks for updating!

See - I knew it was time to check on her again. :D

There are 6 in there tonight. 4 blues, 2 blacks She pulled lots of fur and they look very cozy. I weighed the litter and measured lengths, so I'll do a comparison with the Mini Rex (if we get any :pray:).

Yes Bo B Bunny, Moon Shadow is a blue, with wonderful deep color. She is 15.4 lbs (or was before being bred!) You must have a psychic connection to know exactly when to ask about her.:nod She is Star Gazer's daughter (Best Blue at Convention '04).

I LOVE :inlove:Flemish Babies!

Lexi was oogling the babies with me earlier and she asked her color. She was like OMG IS THAT A BLUE!?! and I said "Yep, I believe so" and she said it was the prettiest blue she's ever seen!

Now she wants one of your babies............ :headsmack

Ya know Bo B... if you get a black from Wabbitdad and a blue from me, you and Lexi can breed them and have your very own widdle baby Flemish!

:apollo: :happybunny: :happybunny: :happybunny: :happybunny: :happybunny:

I just love Flemish babies. The man who makes my rabbit cages breeds them, so when we go to get our cages I have to spend like an hour looking at all the little babies and Jrs. They are Beautiful.

Elizabeth

This is her second litter, but she had problems with the first litter. She didn't seem to have enough milk.(Some were fostered to another doe.)This time it doesn't look to be a problem... and she's looking rather pleased with herself!

Latest posts

Back