Tallulah Maesie, the angel bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The music box is such a wonderful and original idea! I love it!

Plus that I can't help but stating that the participation and support shown in this thread, as well as in all the forums here, makes me feel proud to belong to the big, international RO family!!! :hearts::hearts:hearts:

Marietta

I love all the ideas - and Edelweiss is souch a moving melody.

I think it's comforting to have Tallulahs ashes back - I know when I got both Fudge's and Perry's back, it felt like they were 'home'.

Bunnicula, you are so kind to offer to help out :)

Jan

Patti, thanks for all the ideas! I really appreciate you looking around for me. Those are really lovely. I found another picture frame music box that I like, too. I think I like the flowery wooden boxes for her best though, especially the blue one. It's so cheerful and pretty and makes me think of her when she was living, rather than just focus on her death. Other urns are lovely too, but naturally make me think of death. Who knows, maybe I'll buy a pretty music box for each bunny in the future. Don't want to think too much about that though!

Mary Ellen, thank you so much for offering to ship the box on for me! That's so kind of you. Like Marietta and Jan said, I love how supportive and helpful this forum is- you offering to send Tallulah's music box on to me and JAK Rabbitry sending me Skyler (and both Rosie and Katie offering their homes to him when we thought he'd have to stop off in California or Anchorage for a couple days on his way here) are just a couple examples. It's really so wonderful. I love this forum!

I really like reading all the comments people have written. It's good to know people are still reading this thread. I update it for myself too, but it's nice to know Tallulah hasn't been forgotten. Like Jan said, it is comforting to have Miss Mae's ashes back with me. I'm glad I opted to have her privately cremated. Her ashes have been riding around in my purse since yesterday afternoon! I suppose it might be kind of grim to think of opening your purse and seeing them, but it's kind of comforting. I'm glad I can keep what's left of her for the rest of my life. I'm going to try to find a pretty glass bottle to pour the ashes into before putting them in the music box, since it seems more permanent than a plastic bag. I've looked into getting a necklace with a pendant that you can put a little ash in, but they're all really big and unwieldy. I'll keep looking around.

Yesterday we were at a jewelry store though and I saw the most perfect necklace, it made me think of Tallulah immediately. It's hard to describe, but I'll try. It was an amethyst heart and it was cut so the surface was made up of little diamond shapes. Above the larger amethyst was a little gold heart covered with tiny pink stones. It was on a gold chain. Just lovely. I'm usually not one for jewelry, but I really wanted this necklace. Unfortunately, the pendant alone was $210 and I can't really justify spending that much right now. It was so sweet though.

I'm glad you all like Tallulah's mom and brother, too! I think they are very sweet. Tallulah's breeder described Olivia as big and ugly with long ears, but I think she's beautiful. I've been entertaining the idea of asking the breeder if I can adopt Olivia when she's reached the end of her breeding years. I'm concerned though that she might be carrying whatever killed Tallulah and that I could be dangerously exposing Rory, Skyler (I started typing Tallulah there, I still always think of having 3 bunnies) and any future bunnies to something that could hurt them. I have to put their needs before my needs. I also really, really want one of Tallulah's sisters if I can't have Olivia, but I'm worried again about exposing the other bunnies and about possibly going through the same thing with another bunny.

Jen said that it seems like I'm beginning to heal, and that's true. I am. I can laugh and smile a lot more, and recall the happy times with Tallulah. Tallulah's cage is on a rolling stand and the door opens down like an oven door, and Paul and I were laughing about her "door issues". Once when the door was open, she decided to jump in but was standing under the door at the time, so when she jumped she succeeded in slamming the door shut but was stuck outside still! And once I closed the door when she was out because I was cleaning the cage and it was soaking with vinegar and hydrogen peroxide, but I guess she didn't notice because she launched herself right into the closed door. Poor baby, so undignified! Paul's presence and support has helped me a lot, and so have Rory and Skyler. I was surprised because after she died, I didn't want as much to do with them. I mean, I took care of them and talked to them and cuddled them, but my heart wasn't in it and I just wanted to be doing all those things with Tallulah. I can get joy out of watching the boys play again now. I also like imagining Tallulah playing in heaven and cuddling with Cinny.

I have bad times still though. I miss her like mad even though I can smile now. It's disturbing to me that her face is becoming blurred in my memory. I've always had trouble remembering faces. I'm so thankful for the pictures I took of her, they help me remember her different facial expressions. I'm going to get some of my favorite pictures of her printed out large and framed. I bring a few of her pictures with me to work every day and have them in my locker to admire on my breaks. I'm thankful that I still remember how soft and lovely her fur was, though. I still cry about her and feel guilt over her death. I talked about it with the vet some yesterday, and she assured me that I did the best I could for her and she was loved and got good care, but part of me wondered if the vet was just saying that. I wish Tallulah's breeder had told me about the babies that died, maybe she would still be alive then since I would have brought her in to be tested and then had her treated with antibiotics to kick the coccidia and clostridium. I would have taken it as more of an emergency when she first started getting heavy (she died on Thursday and she started getting heavier on Tuesday). She was acting normal though, better than she had when she was sick before, no poop issues and the day before she died, I was happy to see that she seemed to be losing the excess weight again. My poor darling.

I'm trying to remember her as a healthy, happy little bun, but I think of her death and how listless she was before she died. I said this before and I still think it's true, but before she died, I could still see her in there. It was like she was losing touch with her body, but she was still there. She didn't look scared to me. Looking at the video, can anyone see her eyes? Do they look glazed over and lifeless to you or not? When Cinnabun got really sick, his eyes were completely vacant, but Tallulah's didn't seem to be. Maybe I was imagining it.

This might sound weird, but I feel a little guilty for beginning to heal after Tallulah's death. I've used this thread (which I think of as a blog, actually) to describe some of my grief, but a lot of what I've thought didn't get written here. I want my little girl to be properly remembered. I love imagining her in heaven, but I worry that it's not real and she's really and truly gone forever. No sweet bunny soul to know eternal love and peace. I want to think of her frolicking in meadows waiting for the day we can be together again, but I worry it's just something people come up with to help themselves feel better.

Tallulah, I still think of you all the time and I love and miss you. I still find myself looking for you around the apartment and when I talk about my bunnies with customers at work, I don't mention your death. I hope you're feeling happy and at peace! And please try to help your newborn brothers and sisters grow up healthy and strong.

Last night I e-mailed a seemingly very reputable Holland Lop breeder in Seattle, and she e-mailed me back just a minute ago! I didn't tell her at all what Tallulah looks like, but she sent a picture of this little bun who needs a home:

Hollandlop.jpg

CUTE or what? I probably won't be getting another bunny for at least a couple of months still (need to get Skyler healthy first and recover financially from all the vet bills, plus I need to heal more from Mae Mae's death), but this little one made me smile.

Oh my word! That bunny from Seattle is adorable. It would be hard not to snatch her up in a minute...but sometimes you have to stop yourself.

We, too, have had each of our animal friends individually cremated. I would bury their remains in the yard, but I have this "thing" about wanting them with me. Our vet always cuts a lock of hair and gives it to us before sending the body out for cremation, so we have those, too.

Just thought I'd share some pics with you of our little "shrines." All of our Rainbow Bridge kitties and bunny sit atop the computer desk. Much like you want to choose the perfect music box, I have little special mementos with each box of remains that remind me of the individual animal.

AnimalMemorials002.jpg

AnimalMemorials003.jpg

Those are Stewart's remains. The creamatory packaged the ashes in a sealed plastic bag with a little flower on top. They also provide the lovely carved wooden box. As you may be able to see, the boxes are not lined inside with any type of fabric. Here is my little memorial to Stewart:

AnimalMemorials006.jpg

Rebound & Tigger were also cremated at the same location. Their boxes are similar. Rebound was a beautiful tuxedo kitty...and Tiggy was disabled and unable to use his back legs. Thus, I imagine he's got "wings" on the other side of the bridge.

AnimalMemorials005.jpg

AnimalMemorials004.jpg

Sunkist was euthanized by the emergency pet hospital, and a different crematory handled his remains. His box is shaped differently, but is quite similar. His ashes are in a velvet bag...but inside of it they are sealed in plastic. His box also arrived with a brass plate that has his name engraved. He was my sweet angel kitty who was always by my side.

AnimalMemorials001.jpg

AnimalMemorials007.jpg

He and Rebound were good buds as old men, so their ashes are displayed next to one another...along with a photo of them sharing the sofa together.

AnimalMemorials008.jpg

Rebound was the first to pass, and we did have a special urn made for him. It is a lovely piece of pottery (my friend's hubby is a potter) with his name and a kitty image on it. It is lovely, but we decided not to use it for his remains as the others have similar boxes which are really easy to display anywhere. Instead, we keep the pottery piece in our dining room as another special memory of him (it really looks like a pottery jar and not an urn). They custom make urns at the pottery all the time. He recommended that if we did pour the ashes into it we would want to seal the lid to the container so that no moisture would get inside and cause the remains to get moldy - something to think about if you open the plastic currently sealing Tallulah's ashes.

Another tradition I have that keeps me connected to my Rainbow Bridge friends is that at Christmas time I have a tiny artificial tree that I decorate with animal ornaments (mostly kitty & bunny...though I have birds and other favorite animals). I place their boxes underneath that tree and pictures of them close by. It may sound weird...but it's my way of honoring their memory and importance in my life.

Hope you don't mind my hijacking your thread... Sharing with you has been healing for me, also. I think it is good that you "blog" at this thread to cope with your feelings.

~Mary Ellen

All of the love and care that everyone shows here is so unbelievable. The music box, and the memorials that you each have for the loves of your lives are inspiring. It's so comforting to have a place to go where folks understand how much you love your special friends, and how important it is to share with each other when one of our loved ones goes to the Bridge.

Tallulah was so beautiful, and it's so cool to see her family's pics. All of the photos you have of her will keep her lovely face fresh in your mind. Her heart and her soul are already part of you, and will live on in you until you meet again. We'll keep you in our prayers,SnowyShiloh.

Sweet baby Mae, you've been gone two weeks now. Soon you'll be gone longer than you were here :(

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Sweet baby Mae, you've been gone two weeks now. Soon you'll be gone longer than you were here :(
That is a sobering statement....I didn't even realize that it's already been two weeks. But the passage of time is a blessing in some ways, especially asit allows for healing, for becoming strong enough to again risk loving another. :hearts:

If I could wave a magic wand and make it seems as though you were manymonths removed from this experience, so that you felt healed, I surely would.:hug:

Sorry I've not replied to any of you guys! I've been working a lot lately and am pretty tired when I'm off work. I haven't been feeling that well lately and have been having some cardiac issues the past few days- kind of scary!

Anyway, Mary Ellen, your set up is beautiful. Those wooden boxes are just lovely. The carvings are so nice and I like how you personalized each pet's area. Yesterday I saw a beautiful bamboo picture frame at work (hooray for working at a place that gives you never ending ideas of what to spend your money on!), I want to buy one tomorrow and print out a big picture of Tallulah to put in it, then hang it on the wall in the living room. The frame was at least 11 by 14. I will possibly use this picture, since it's one of my favorites and the one I find myself looking at the most:

Maemae.jpg

This was when she was 9 weeks old, just a week after I got her. For our first couple days together, she was so nervous and always ran away from me and would try to get away when I held her, but just a week later she would lay on her back like this so trusting. She amazed me with how quickly she adjusted.

Jenk, I think what you said is spot on. I typed this in your thread about your bunnies, and I think it's worth putting here too: After Tallulah's death, I've asked myself if I would have taken her as an 8 week old baby if I'd known how soon she would have died. If I just knew she was going to die at 7 months, I would have backed off and got a bunny elsewhere. But if I'd also known how much LOVE we would have shared with each other, and how much I would come to adore her, I think I would have taken her anyway. The amount of love we crammed into five months was worth it, even though her death has broken my heart. I love her life more than I hate her death, so I could never regret having her. My theory is that even though I will always be worrying about my bunnies and they WILL die sooner or later, they fill my heart with so much love and happiness that I'd rather have to live with the pain of their illnesses and deaths than the emptiness of not having them at all.

It feels like it's been soooo long since I held her, and I would give anything to hold her again, pet her soft fur and kiss her little noggin, or see her running across the floor getting into things. Even now I catch myself glancing in her cage or looking at Rory's cage, part of me expecting to see her sitting there. One of her favorite places was right by Rory's cage because she liked him so much, even though he didn't like her. In fact, the afternoon of the day she died, when I opened her cage and saw she was so ill, she hopped out of her cage and ran over to sit by him. Rory never knew what he was missing, though I'm glad he doesn't have to handle the heartbreak of losing her companionship. I wonder if he does miss her at all. But at the same time, I'm sad that she never got the bunny friendship she clearly wanted. If she were still alive, I would have started bonding her and Skyler this week since it's been 6 weeks after his neuter. Skyler is a very loving bunny, just like her, and I'll be glad when we have another little bunny to be his friend.

My heart absolutely yearns for another little Holland Lop girl, a baby. Not just because babies are cute and fluffy, but in some way I think having another baby girl bunny will help me heal more. I thought of Tallulah as a baby her entire life because she was so little and cute, and I think "starting over" and getting to experience having a little Holland Lop that grows into an adult will be soothing, since I never got to see Tallulah grow up. Does that make sense? The heart wants what the heart wants.

I think I want to call my next bunny Anastasia Mabel. I think of Tallulah and the new bunny as being very connected, and Anastasia means "reborn". As ridiculous as this sounds, I "asked" God if maybe he would consider sending her back to me in the form of my new rabbit. I know, that sounds crazy... I'm not actually expecting the new rabbit to be her, and am not expecting her to behave the same as Tallulah, but what can I say? Anyway, I also think Anastasia is a very pretty name, and we can call her Bunanna! We considered naming Tallulah "Annabel" instead so we could call her Bunanna :D. Mabel because it's similar to Tallulah's middle name, Maesie, and I think it would be cute to give all my girl bunnies matching middle names. We can call her Anna Mae, how cute is that? I also like Zipporah, Hannelore, Tabitha (which Tallullah was named for about 4 hours) and a couple others though, so we'll see when the time comes. I've always liked thinking about names and trying to find the perfect one.

Well, I need to think about heading to bed! Thanks for reading :hug:

Oh Shiloh, you re such a wise young lady. I had tears in my eyes reading your blog about your Sweet Litte Tallulah.

I just cannot express my sorrow at you losing such an important part of your life far too soon.

I am thinking about youand will say a prayer that it will get easier as time goes by.

Hugs to you.

Susan:(

Anastasia is such a beautiful name, I love it.

This looks pretty horrible, but I wanted to try and draw Tallulah from my favorite picture of her.

44989691au7.jpg

Aw, Montana, that drawing is SO cute! You did a really good job! It made me smile all big. The flowers around her are perfect, too. Her little cheeks are so adorable... Very nicely done! Have you been enjoying your Tallulah look alike puzzle? I am curious about what exactly the bunny looks like, I want a Tallulah puzzle! And Susan, thank you for the good thoughts and prayers :) I'm glad that you've read all this!

I went to Petco yesterday to buy more bunny food (and found that most of the brand I get had expired in May, so I hauled it all to the front and they threw it away) and saw the baby bunnies all the way across the store. My eyes immediately went to a little lop, white with orange ears and orange cheeks. My heart did a huge flip flop leaping thing. When I got closer, it turns out the bunny had orange and black "freckles" all over it's body. So, it didn't look that much like Tallulah (the face and ears and body shape were also different), but it was really cute. They all were. I feel so sad for them, being hauled away from their moms and siblings, fixed at such a young age, shipped to the store and then put in a big cage with a bunch of other strange bunnies. I've noticed that none of the bunnies ever look like siblings. Poor babies :(

I still haven't decided on which music box to get for Tallulah. The sweet little blue trunk one it turns out doesn't have a spot to put her ashes, the entire thing is taken up by the music part. So that one's ruled out! I'm also leaning towards something a little bigger, probably one of these... They are rather pricy, but it's worth it to me.

This one I like the best, but it's a good $50 more than any of the others and I'm uncertain of how much space it will have inside because of the shape:

http://www.jewelryboxes.com/music-boxes-&-trinket-boxes/music-boxes/roseandbutterflymusicbox.cfm

This one will be approximately the same size, I think the bouquet of flowers is sweet:

http://www.jewelryboxes.com/music-boxes-&-trinket-boxes/music-boxes/floralbouquetmusicbox.cfm

This one is the same size as the previous one, I think it's quite lovely and like that it has a butterfly and flowers, but the design seems a little too... formal or something for Tallulah. What do you think?

http://www.jewelryboxes.com/music-b...onalitalianrosewithbutterflyinlaymusicbox.cfm

This one is smaller, but pretty and the bird is cute! It's not a hummingbird, but nice nonetheless.

http://www.jewelryboxes.com/music-boxes-&-trinket-boxes/music-boxes/birdonflowerwhitemusicbox.cfm

What do you think?

Shiloh, I'm so sorry I've not posted here for a while! I've kept up with your 'blog' though and I think it's a very beautiful tribue to Tallulah...

I think that all the jewellery boxes are beautiful, I especially like the last one and the first one the best, but I know you will make a good choice.

I had a look at the breeder's website, and although I don't know too much about breeding, the breeder does look to be very reputable, and I do know that she has some gorgeous bunnies! I love them all. I know it must be a really hard decision for you to get another bunny, or think about it so soon, but I believe that bunnies can heal. Also, any rabbit that gets to be in your care, even if only for a short time is extremely lucky, so I'm so glad you would consider opening your home to another :hug:

I hope you're doing ok, you're still in my thoughts such a lot!

Jen xx

P.S Montana, that drawing is AMAZING! It looks so much like Tallulah!:hug:

I never knew little Tallulah when she was alive, I don't come here much usually. But I just read through this whole topic and couldn't help but to cry. Although her life was so short, you gave her such a great life and she was very very lucky to have had you. I hope that someday the pain subsides enough for you to be able to bring another bunny into your life so you can show him/her as much love as you did Tallulah, and hopefully for a much longer time!

Reading through your posts reminds me to never take a single day with my buns for granted - because no matter how long they're here with us for, it's never long enough.

I'm very sorry for your loss. RIP Tallulah. She was beatiful and will never be forgotten, I'm sure.

Dragonrain, you would have loved Tallulah if you'd ever met her, she was so darling! When we went to Anchorage to get Skyler, we left Tallulah with our friends because I didn't feel comfortable leaving her alone for a number of reasons. One of the friends is pretty allergic to bunnies and had to take a lot of allergy medications the whole time she was there, but she managed to charm him anyway and his girlfriend said she'd overhear him sweet talking to her and he wanted to put their hamster's cage right by her's so she wouldn't get lonely!

I miss my baby a lot. Reading the threads of bunnies who have died recently is so disturbing. On the morning she died, I looked at the Rainbow Bridge forum and was so thankful my babies were okay, or so I thought. How terrible to be posting in the same forum just a few hours later.

I can't believe she's been gone for 4 weeks as of tomorrow, the time has gone so quickly. I haven't taken her cage down yet for sentimental reasons, and I STILL glance in it looking for her sometimes. Considering how dry it is here, it's interesting that there's still water bowl in her water glass (I bought a heavy bottomed bourbon glass for her to drink out of because it's slightly taller than it is wide so she couldn't fling as much weird stuff into it, it was so cute seeing her drink out of it because her little ears would get pushed back by the sides of the glass) and of course there are still pellets in her food bowl and her toys are there.

Tomorrow we're going to the tattoo place to see about getting the tattoo of Tallulah. I'm excited! Tomorrow will probably just be the consultation and fine tuning the drawing I want to use.

A lady here in town who has started the first rabbit rescue e-mailed me a few days ago to say she just got in a spayed Holland Lop girl, very sweet and friendly, who is white with orange spots and a few black spots! I was so excited, but the rabbit rescue has two other completely unrelated does who have been kept apart, and both does had large litters. Every single baby but 2 have died and the vet doesn't know why. I'm afraid there's some illness floating around at her rabbitry that the lop girl could have picked up and brought to Skyler, plus she could have had something else already. The bunny does sound so sweet though and I hope she gets adopted soon! Luckily, I didn't have a picture of her to look at. Also, Paul doesn't think I've had enough time to grieve before getting another rabbit.

I'm typing on a very tiny keyboard and it's kind of difficult and slow going, so I'm not typing as much as I usually would.

For some reason I've been avoiding posting in here the past few days, I don't know why. I know I keep saying this, but I still can't believe my little girl is gone. It's been over a month now! I miss every single little thing about her. In Pernod's thread, someone posted a story about pets at the rainbow bridge and it made me cry so much. Then, Michaela very kindly made me an avatar with all my babies, and it's so odd to see her after the "angel bunnies" slide. She will always be my bouncy little angel girl.

Elf Mommy is going to be making an 11 by 14 inch sketch of Tallulah and Cinnabun. I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished sketch and plan to hang it in the living room. I already have a couple of pictures of her in frames around the house, including on my night stand so I can see her when I wake up. I'm also waiting for the right time to get the tattoo done- unfortunately, I don't know my work schedule until every Friday for the week starting on Sunday, so that means it's difficult to schedule appointments. I may just make an appointment for a few weeks away and then request those days off!

I still miss my baby terribly, and hearing about other bunnies like dear little Pernod dying is awful. The fact that she recovered from her initial illness was a small comfort for me when my girl died. Poor Pernod, Shadow and Jan :(

Tomorrow I'm maybe going to take her cage down. I can't decide. Once her cage is gone, it will free up space for my cockatiels' cage, and I know they'd like being downstairs instead of in the bedroom. I still find myself glancing in her cage, but at least I'm not really surprised anymore when she's not there. I do get pangs of sadness still when I do things with Rory and Skyler that I know she would have liked, and I doubt that will ever go away. I bought them a pack of toys and there were three in there, one of which is pink and it would have been hers. She never really played with toys, but she had so many because I was always trying to find something she'd like and I'd feel guilty if I bought toys for the other two (who like to play with them) but not her! I also bought some fancy organic bunny treats that I know she would have gone wild for, but she won't get any. I've been taking the other two out to play in the yard a lot too, which is something she NEVER got to do and I think she would have really enjoyed it. My mom bought her a pretty pink and brown patterned harness for Christmas, complete with matching leash (very over priced, but so cute!) and she didn't get to use it.

A good thing is that I'm starting to bond with Skyler more. I'd had him for a month before Tallulah died, but her death kind of retarded the growth of our bond. He is very loving and cute and funny, and I gave him the same amount of attention and care as Rory, but I've just had trouble coming to love him like I do my others. The past few days though I've really gotten joy from watching him play. As I type this, he's lying next to me, demanding pets! He also somehow managed to almost delete this entire post, but luckily I saved it!

I guess that's all for now... Thanks for reading!

I can't believe it's been over a month already! I still tear up when I think that she's gone, and how I cried and cried for you and this beautiful bunny I'd never met :( ....

She may have never got to play in the real yard with you, but she is forever playing up in heaven, with Cinnabun and all the other bunnies...

The sketch that Elf Mommy is doing for you is brilliant! So kind as well!

Taking her cage down will be very hard for you, I'm sure, but perhaps having the cockatiels there will give you something to smile about when you glance over to that part of the room...

Big hugs for you as always.... :hug:

Jen xx

Jenn, that's so nice that you still think of Tallulah! I read over in the favorite bunnies thread that Tallulah was your favorite. That made me smile :) I love your bunnies, too! They're all wonderful and you're lucky to have each other. I was sad for you that Tallulah died the day before your birthday, you said you were having a hard time being happy that day because of her :( Happy belated birthday! :balloons:

I did take Mae Mae's cage down. I know I've commented on this before, but it's just amazing to me that her water bowl still had water in it! I have everything that was in her cage in a little bag, even the bit of sisal rope that a toy had hung from. I did throw away her litter box after trying to decide whether or not I should keep it... I don't need to keep everything! It was hard taking down her cage and sanitizing it and putting it away, but now that space is open for the birdies.

I miss my baby! The pictures of NZminilops' new little girl, Cassidy, makes me want a new Holland Lop baby to snuggle and smooch on sooooo badly.

It's weird, Paul really likes Skyler and is okay with Rory (he's forgiven him for biting me), but he didn't care for Tallulah much. She never bit him or anything, but he only held her or petted her if she jumped on him and would sometimes ask me to take her off of him. I don't get why he wasn't very fond of her... She did pee on the couch a couple times, but the futon has a removable, washable cover and a rubber sheet under that (Rory peed on the futon the first day we had him so we bought a rubber sheet the next day), so it wasn't really a big deal. It's not like he hated her, he thought she was cute and stuff, but for whatever reason she didn't click with him. When she died, he was more upset that I was upset than sad about her. That's okay, he didn't have to love her or anything, I just envy a little bit the people whose husbands and boyfriends also love their bunnies!

Oh, gosh, I can't stop crying! Pipp's boy, Dill, is likely dying right now... she said she's losing him. I know this is weird, but I'm asking Tallulah to tell him to stay with his mama, heaven doesn't need any new bunnies right now. Poor Dill and poor Pipp. I know how helpless and terrified Pipp must be feeling right now, with her baby being dragged toward death. Please hope he gets better.

Back