Taking your advice...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovethetailyall

Reaction score
I know many disagree with me about what i want to do..but people have told me to start to help out at a shelter...well i talked to a lady today and i am going to help out the alliston district human society... all there animals are fostered because theyare still raising money..im going to help them fundraise..first day is may 26th..and later on at a walk-a-dog-a-thon...soo yea:)

That's a great idea! Sounds like lots of fun. Do they get lots of bunnies there too?Shelters are great places to learn more about animals in general.

_______
Nadia

Yes thi shelter dosnt have a building yet but it is comming. You arnt to far from me then!

thanks, but on the 26th i have a horse show, in ballycroy? heard of it?

OMG yes i ride right across the street from there! lol i have been ridin for like what 8 b years..im 15 now..thats sooo awesome! I know the ballycroy owners and there kids..the kids are younger then me but i know them...i used to ride at tottenham equestian shows when i went to park lane but i left there a few years ago.:DWelli gess i cant go to the beeton hony fest becuse im sopose to watch people at the show...you western or englesh?

Latest posts

Back