Tail of a Fuzzy Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I coax Bandy out from under the table with the brush, hardly have to move it now, he knows the drill. Love them on the stairs, they are so cute together.

Well, I got tired of playing Wack-a-Bunny, so I got some boards and blocked off access to under the couch. She wasn't impressed. Got lots of disapproving thumps. Hehe! ;)

Pepper finally started grooming Gus this week. Only took a month. :p

She's learned to navigate the laminate floors, the stairs, the shelves in their cage, and is getting better with being picked up (though she still tries to run and is nearly impossible to catch!), coming for cage time, etc. She's smart, but definitely has a mind of her own.

Despite going through another moult (which usually makes him excessively grumpy), Gus is still super-mellow. He just seems so happy and content now. He absolutely dotes on Pepper and it's the cutest thing watching him worry over her (especially when she's doing something naughty--like trying to get under the couch--and he knows it).

Youngest son turned a box into a bunny house. Pepper has decided it's hers (it's a bit too small for the two of them, though they'll occasionally squeeze in together!):

1378823_10153313178205506_1342269598_n.jpg

"Who's dere?" ;)

Rue

Latest posts

Back