Tag!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
The babies have a new game!!!! It looks like a cross between tag, Nascar, and roller derby. ;)

Involved lots of binkies and crashing into each other.....hehehe

The only one that didn't get in on the action was my little guy, whopreferred to stick close and climb all over the Rose body laying on thefloor (I volunteer as a jungle gym occasionally). He's adorable! Hisears are growing about twice as fast as the rest of him.

Baby 8, mad at me for thwarting his fun, ran out of his kennel straightat me and nudged me several times to show me just how displeased hewas. "MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!!"

They are getting leggy now--tall enough to reach the top of the cage when standing!

Baby 1 is still really aggressive and obnoxious. I can't wait to seewhat she's like as an adult! (Cute little button, just pushy!)

My Chester got a name change. We decided he didn't really look like aChester--baby 1 does, but that one's female! So I'm going to call himBub, as a nod to his dad, BUnBun. ;)

Rose

Oh no! Baby 1 is another Mocha!:shock:This world's going to the rabbits and soon to be takenover by Baby 1 andMocha along with Sherman, Tucker, Fauna,Jade, Jezebel, Spice, Apollo, and so on!

Back