Syn no have pancakes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SynysterBunny

Reaction score
Haha. I feel so bad telling my fiance no, we can't give her pancakes when he went and made a bunny shaped pancake with ears and everything. ): I read online that starches and refined grains are a nono. Too bad there isn't a pellet based pancake! :p

Its the thought that counts. <3 I'll let him take a picture of her with it and post is later. It really is cute. He is so used to me having rats and anything, not on the forbidden list, is rat noms. Bunnies not the same sadly!

IMG_20120626_224137.jpg
Syn on RabbitsOnline. :)

IMG_20120630_125155.jpg
All whiskers!

oh what a cutie. Have you checked about the pellet pancakes. I know some of our members make cakes etc and other treats for their bunnies. Try the library on the forum and if nothing there try the internet for treats for rabbits most likely under the rabbit house society pages.

She is adorable!! I agree with gmas rabbits, you should check out some of the bunny safe things you can make! It is the thought that counts :) That was nice of your fiance!

Latest posts

Back