Surprise Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhhhh my gosh I just came across this picture of me and mama Peaches when I was going through my pictures. Look how tiny!!!! She is about 9 weeks here. ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1391530761.746209.jpg

Peaches then & now. She was actually pregnant in this picture and I didn't know.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1391530800.743439.jpg

You & Peaches make a lovely pair! She is adorable & I just want to give her a big hug! :inlove:

You forget how tiny they start out! I just don't remember that anymore.

I love tiny thumpers with no fur, they look so strange but so cute. This bunch is just gorgeous :)

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1391562902.897925.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1391562968.218183.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1391562994.208943.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1391563025.549057.jpg
What is this scab on the bottom of my babies belly? It's been red on and off since birth. Now it's a big nasty scab.

Wow check out that cage! Lucky buns! As far as the scab goes, I'm not sure, could be from the umbilical chord? Could be worth called the vet, just in case :)

Love seeing these babies grow!

It seems to look better today, like it may fall off.
I feel bad because my Peachy use to have double the amount of space. But taking in four rescues took that away from her. I live in a very small two bedroom duplex. I still haven't found good enough homes for 2 of the rescues that are not even in this picture. The two rabbits on the bottom two levels are rescues as well. I am keeping Posey the red velveteen, and the male below her I have named thumper. I will try to keep him as long as I can. Fostering/rescues is so hard when you have no help.

I am able to turn off the heating lamp for the babies as of this morning. They are so warm that they have been hiding under the blanket. So now I can expand my guinea
pigs cage on the top level all the way over again. They will be happy.

A couple of the babies can climb out of the box! I found this baby cuddled next to mommy a couple minutes ago. ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1391610447.475152.jpg

I agree with the umbilical comment. Looks like mom took a little too much off. Don't think it needs a trip to the vet unless it starts looking infected. Babies heal pretty quickly so glad it's starting to look better. I've been trying to figure out colors for your babies. The brokens will be really hard because they don't have a lot of color. I'm seeing a broken black, broken tort or red, and maybe a broken shaded color I haven't figured it out just yet. It's annoying me lol

Ohhh I must stop looking at these, they are just too precious. I love the one with the yawning baby, how did you manage to catch it just at the right. I think that must be one of the cutest photos I´ve ever seen. They seem to be doing fantastic and growing so quickly. Mom looks great too.

Lol I take too many pictures is the problem! I want to capture it all.

This is the bunnies I saved from being euthanized.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1391632221.622909.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1391632242.622148.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1391632263.475147.jpg

Is the first one just a lionhead?

I never tire of the pics so keep them coming. They do grow so quickly and you don't want to miss a minute.

Oh, it is unbelieveable! So glad you saved them from being euthanized! They look like they would be wonderful bunnies for a good bunny loving home! Wish I were closer to lend a hand! Bless you for all you are doing for those bunnies!

Latest posts

Back