Super Excited!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rogue

Reaction score
Only three days until I go to collect my littleboy bun! :bunnydance:I spent yesterday building the box tocover the meter in the bunny bedroom (it had a pipe to nowhere out ofthe side which has a sharp end on it, so I thought it best to get itboxed in), and now all I need to do is have a hoover around the littleroom, and tidy it up in preparation. The light hasn't beenfitted yet, but I think I will be luck to get my friend to do thatbefore the weekend, so I will have to make so with the lamp and tapethe wire out of reach.

I'm arranging a loan of a slightly larger carry box than the one Ihave, because mine is really quite little and I worry that it won't bebig enough. I know he's only dwarf lop size at the moment,but I at least want for him to be able to stretch out if he wantsto. I am picking up a large bag of the feed he is on when Icollect him, a sack of hay and various other bits and pieces, and Ihave an order from The Hay Experts winging it's way to us with variouseatables and chewables in it! :D I'm so excited I might pop!:happybunny:

I'm so excited for you!!:elephant:

Sounds like your going to spoil the little man rotten! He's very luckyto have a bunny mum like you!:D Of course when you get him you'll haveto post pictures! (but that goes without saying really;))

Michaela and the (very excited!) girls:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I was promised another photograph this week, butI think she must have forgotten! :(Nevermind - she is verybusy with all her bunnies, and I will be able to take as many photos asI like after Saturday! :colors:

Rogue wrote:
Iwas promised another photograph this week, but I think she must haveforgotten! :(Nevermind - she is very busy with all herbunnies, and I will be able to take as many photos as I like afterSaturday! :colors:
Ohh well,the picture doesn't matter,because like you said you will beable to take as many pictures of your new bunny until your heart iscontent ;)

Can't wait to see your new bunny!!!:D

cheryl

YAY!!! Me (and the bunny girls) are soexcited for you!!! Nothing more exciting than preparing for anew bunny friend. I remember when we were going to bringMaisie home...I was just about ready to pop with excitement!!(Flower was a surprise addition...so no anticipating there!:) )

Sounds like you're a heck of a lot more prepared than I was! Wonderful!

Can't wait to see pictures of your new baby! :D Besure to give her a day or two to adjust before flashing at her,though. She'll be scared when she first comes home, andyou'll need to spend those first couple of days bonding.:) At least, that's what I've learned from having mybuns. :)

Latest posts

Back