Super Cute bunny dresses!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my bunns would NEVER put up with dresses, lol! I tried and failed miserably with halloween costumes - I'm still so sad that Nala didn't get to be a dinosaur :p. best I can do with them is get a tiara onto Nala (it wouldn't stand up on Gazzles :()

DSCF09022.jpg

The tiara is so cute! Does she mind it? or try to get it off?

Those dresses are adorable! Recently I found Petco made some Christmas bunny outfits. I bought one outfit for Ripley and then I also bought one clearanced from halloween. I'd never seen these made for bunnies before. The ones on the etsy shop don't look that difficult to make; I may try to sew something like this for my buns.

Last edited:
Ohhh how cute, mine would never keep these on, Snowy might for a little while but the other two would have them off in two minutes...would love to be able to dress them up for some photos but no chance of that :panic:

Lol it's funny because my bunns don't mind at all! I can put them in shirts, bows, dresses, and they don't even care!

Those dresses are adorable! Recently I found Petco made some Christmas bunny outfits. I bought one outfit for Ripley and then I also bought one clearanced from halloween. I'd never seen these made for bunnies before. The ones on the etsy shop don't look that difficult to make; I may try to sew something like this for my buns.

they DO?? I only saw cat/dog stuff at Petco for halloween... haven't looked at christmas stuff.

Yep! I was shocked! The Christmas ones were the first i'd seen, then I saw they'd also made special Christmas harnesses. Then I checked the clearance bin and found a bunny outfit from halloween clearenced- $.75 So, I got that and the Christmas outfit. I'll take pics of my buns in them maybe and post them :) I'd check now because at least at ours all the Christmas stuff is 50% off which was a bonus.

Latest posts

Back