Sunday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
....and it's a soggy one...rain,rain,rain.

I don't have too much to do today.
I can run last minute errands tomorrow morning before I leave....bank, gas, beer, etc.
Most of my stuff is packed, except for the cooler.

I'll clean the litter pans and top off water bottles before I leave, and make sure there's updated lists for care and emergencies.
MrsD should be okay with everything.

Have an awesome trip, drive carefully and don't worry 'bout a thing! Eat, drink and be merry!

:energizerbunny::eats::toast::thumbup:agree:wiggle:kiss1::big kiss::wave::hug2:

sas :biggrin2:

oh Jim, I'm sorry I haven't been on here like I should. I've been pretty overwhelmed by the Christmas rush. Then today I sort of fell over and went to sleep for a couple of hours when I should have been doing SOMETHING. When I got up, I immediately drove into town to finish some shopping and it had just been snowing.

The roads were solid sheets of ice! I slid one time about 100 yards! Thank God I have anti-lock brakes cause they are what saved me! There was a 4 car wreck right after that slide I did - on the opposite side of the road.

Then things cleared up so I thought all was good and continued my journey. Of course halfway to my destination - it became just as bad as when I slid. The state road speed limit is 55 mph, and we were all doing about 20 mph.

I made it there and home....... somehow! :?

Latest posts

Back