Sulking and not eating

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darojati

Reaction score
Hello! Pochi has been sulking for 2nd day now, and we have not seen her eating yet.. she looks chill relaxing, but her posture looks like someone that is holding their poop / constipation. She stays either in her castle, or in her potty box, then lay down looking so chill.. i don't know what to say... so we syringe-fed her critical care water this evening.. also we gave her meds for her tummy.

Here's overall recap today in her reel.

Can someone advise what we should do for this situation please?? Thanks a lot!

Hello! Pochi has been sulking for 2nd day now, and we have not seen her eating yet.. she looks chill relaxing, but her posture looks like someone that is holding their poop / constipation. She stays either in her castle, or in her potty box, then lay down looking so chill.. i don't know what to say... so we syringe-fed her critical care water this evening.. also we gave her meds for her tummy.

Here's overall recap today in her reel.

Can someone advise what we should do for this situation please?? Thanks a lot!

Here is the photo of her position... she goes like that in every position... in any place, in the corner, in potty, and while snuggle with the other two bunnies. Can someone help to advise? @JBun

Attachments

• IMG_9824.jpeg
    IMG_9824.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
I would see a vet ASAP.

Get her moving, make her hop around, that can help getting things moving again. Give gentle belly massages, offer water to drink. Try to hold hay against her mouth, and see if she eats some when she get's annoyed enough to bite into it.

Vets have more effective options, when I notice that behaviour I'm heading there asap if I can't get them to eat.

I would see a vet ASAP.

Get her moving, make her hop around, that can help getting things moving again. Give gentle belly massages, offer water to drink. Try to hold hay against her mouth, and see if she eats some when she get's annoyed enough to bite into it.

Vets have more effective options, when I notice that behaviour I'm heading there asap if I can't get them to eat.
Thanks so much!

We syringe fed her water, critical care and also med. massaged her belly too... finally after 7hrs, she wants to eat now! It was apparently stasis yesterday 😞😞

Will monitor if need to go to vet. Thank you!

Syringes of unsweet pineapple juices seems to help, about 2 or 3 ml total 2 or 3 times a day.

Latest posts

Back