suggestions on a food brand please

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pasmiles

Reaction score
Im afraid to cut my bunny nails any suggestions and

what kind of food should they should have could someone tell me a good brand and other things my bunny should have

thank you

Michelle

Check out that link. If you have any more questions, let us know.

As for feed, my buns eat Blue Seal Show Hutch Deluxe food. MyFlemish was eating that when I got him, so I hunted around and found itat a local Tractor Supply. They LOVE it. I had someother pellets left, so I combined them and they ate the Blue Seal andleft the rest. Blue Seal is pretty economical and I have 9rabbits, so....

Jen

I feed my lil ones Oxbow...i dont think its thatexpensive and if you cant find it around you, you can order it off oftheir websitehttp://www.oxbowhay.com the onlything i dont like about that, is that they charge you a flat shippingfee which is great if you are buying in bulk...but to but a few bags offood im not too keen on paying $10 for shipping...good luck!

i was afraid to cut freddys nails at first as well...i even attemptedfiling themb/c i was so afraid i would hurt him...haha butthat didnt work..from there i went to wrapping him up in a small handtowel and i made sure to only cut the tips off....we dont really needthe towel anymore and i make sure to rub his feet daily, so that whenit comes time to trim he doesnt pull them away anymore...i still do tryand stay as far away from the quick with still having an effective trimlol...he doesnt even really mind it anymore

Latest posts

Back