Suggestions for bunny proofing a couch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninetoes01

Reaction score
We are getting some new furniture (it's used but new to us) and I want to still be able to sell it or give it to someone else when I'm done with it.
Cinder is free to roam the living room at night. I have it sectioned off for him with an xpen. It's pretty much rabbit proofed for him otherwise, all that's in there right now is a really crappy, uncomfortable, free loveseat that we got for free. I don't care too much if he chews that, but I just don't want him to chew on my new furniture! Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this?

Thanks so much

:hug: - Cinder-bunny's mum

it might look kinda bad but if theres wood you can wrap it with something and the fabric corners, i wonder if you could use those things that you use on wall corner edges that are plasti and covers

When I first got Chase she was always getting on the couch eating holes in it. I put blankets over the couch and just trained her to stay off it. It took a long time of chasing her off the couch everytime I caught her on it. It has been like 3 years now since I have seen her get on the couch. I would protect your new couch with blankets and train your bunny to stay off it. Be patient though, it may take a long time.

Latest posts

Back