Suddenly thumping!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RuneKingHarsh

Reaction score
My both rabbits suddenly started thumping as soon as my sister who was hospitalized came home after 6 days...what can i do to stop them??

What sometimes helps is being around them, ignoring the stomping and doing something that seems completly normal to them while ignoring them, like eating, or pretending to groom yourself, making munching motions with one hand in their food. It could help when they see that you are not nervous.

What sometimes helps is being around them, ignoring the stomping and doing something that seems completly normal to them while ignoring them, like eating, or pretending to groom yourself, making munching motions with one hand in their food. It could help when they see that you are not nervous.
I did but they are even running from me, not letting me pet them. They widen their eyes ears up and then run under the table to hide.

Trying to touch them when they are nervous is counterproductive. Also, it takes time, just act relaxed around them for 10-20 minutes, while ignoring them. They aren't the fastest thinkers, it takes time for something to trickle into their little brains :D

Trying to touch them when they are nervous is counterproductive. Also, it takes time, just act relaxed around them for 10-20 minutes, while ignoring them. They aren't the fastest thinkers, it takes time for something to trickle into their little brains :D
Okk will do the same.Thanks for giving your time...😊

Back