Suddenly Sunday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
Oh my!!!

Where'd the long weekend go to??

Hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday!

I mainly ate.....and stayed away from the malls.
My daughter works at one of the biggest malls in the area, and said it was absolutely a mad house. My wife drops her off and said that people were waiting on the main road just to get into the parking lots :shock:

I've been trying to get my daughter's old laptop working enough so I can have it to use in the buns room, but I think it's going to need a complete reimage. We bought her a new one for her birthday and I got her old one....full of viruses and spyware :crash

Gonna spend the day doing cleanup in the bunnie room and watching TV.....
.......and eating leftovers....yummmmm!

My daughter works at one of the biggest malls in the area, and said it was absolutely a mad house. My wife drops her off and said that people were waiting on the main road just to get into the parking lots

Yep, the Christmas rush is in full swing alright! (Your poor daughter...it can be so stressing trying to serve customers at this time of year.)

Last evening I made a quick run to the Rideau Center (one of the bigger downtown malls) and it was jam-packed with people...many grumpy and pushy! Yuck, I hate shopping when it's like that. But I had to go out into the pack as Anna had once again done this:

TheevidenceNov25Small.jpg

:X

*vent paragraphs to follow*

Rest of my day was spent in frustration, as I fought the crowds, got a new line, but my phone (which has been out of commission for some time now) still doesn't work. I was sort of hoping I could fix it, but...
And now I can't even get my tv to work. ggggrrr. Every time I watch a video and then switch back to tv mode, it's a fight...usually about 10 minutes or so...to switch it back. I keep getting *Video 1* on the screen and nothing else. This time however, I spent well over an hour trying, and it still won't go back. Stupid digital cable!

And that's all I have to say about that. (Forrest Gump imitation tossed in.)

Don't you just love the frenzied andfrazzled holiday shoppers. ;)

I'll just stay home with the bunnies and watch the Grey Cup Game later. Go Esks Go! Grr...they didn't make the playoffs this year. :X
So I have to cheer for another team. :p

My wife is hinting we should go out for dinner tonight. :?

Latest posts

Back