Such a nibbler

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishRabbitmama

Reaction score
So it seems Seffie has this thing where we usually bring her into the bed to chill out with us for usually 3 hours. Kitchen/living room floors are slippery and we don't have carpeting. The hallway where Mason runs smells of him and she doesn't like it cuz it smells like Mason. So while she will play and boop us on the bed. When she wants to leave and go to her cage she nips us. Not hard just enough to say I'm done! I don't think she has hit puberty yet. When we bought her I didn't check her age from the seller a month back. Do I need to worry she is going to start nipping worse. She is very submissive when petted so putting her head down is easy. She is very sweet! And very timid. But does like to nip to say hey I'm done! Anyone else have a bun that does this?

My buns nip when we are in their way and when they want attention. Sometime Groucho does it after getting trays, so his are love nips.

Latest posts

Back