SUCCESS!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeposten

Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that Oswald'sneuter was a success! The doc just called and said that he's waking upfrom the anesthesia and doing very well. I'm home from school today (Idiscovered that I have bronchitis as well as the strep I was diagnosedwith last week, when it rains it pours . . .) and I was so glad I wasable to take the call. I've been quite nervous since we dropped him offthis morning.

I will be able to pick him up at around 3PM.

I'm so happy!

-Amy

Thats great! I somehowforgot all about his neuter!:embarrassed:

Youguys have had a lot going on lately!

Give him some kisses from me and the boys. Im sure he'll be up and at em this afternoon..boys tend to bounce back very quickly!

I actually forgot about it too . . . That isuntil the vet's office called me yesterday evening to remind me aboutthe appointment.

I felt pretty guilty about forgetting, and gave Oswald an extra treat because of it.

Things have been so hectic around my place lately! I got sick, Alfredgot his teeth trimmed, my boyfriend has been at the campus job fairalmost non-stop this week interviewing with jobs and grad schools (hegraduates this May, but is planning on staying here in Pittsburgh untilSeptember when I am able to start my Vet Tech externship, in the samecity where he finds a job . . . we hope). My 21st birthday is coming upin 11 days. Oh, and yesterday my vacuum cleaner's motor "exploded."*sigh* Adulthood is so EXPENSIVE.

Phew.

-Amy

That's great news! Glad to hear Oswald is doing ok and I hope you feel better soon.

Adulthood is expensive. Maybe one of these days someone will actuallyinvent a time machine so if we want we can go back to the cheaper andsimpler days of our youth. I'd rather just skip the whole horrificteenage stage of life, though. LOL

Heather

:happydance

YAY! Go Oswald!!

So happy for him, yet not so happy for you and your illness! :(

Get better soon, Hun! We're rootin' for ya!

:party0002Maisie and Flower HAVE to do a Get Well Soon cheer for you!:party0002

Last night when I brought him home he was a VERYtired boy, and clearly he hadn't groomed himself all day. I stayed upwith him for a while, got him to eat and drink, and headed to bed.

Oswald is DEFINITELY feeling better today.

This morning when I work up he had eaten all of his food and hay, andfinished about 1/3 of his water. He was also thumping at me angrilyuntil I refilled his food dish and hay rack, as usual. Tonight he was avery displeased bunny because Alfred was getting all of the out-of-cagetime. Oswald doesn't realise that he needs to rest so he doesn't hurthimself *sigh*

His sutures look good, and he's not TOO swollen. He appears to be backto his crazy self. As I speak he is destroying his phonebook.

-Amy

How's Oswald doing? BunBun got neutered a fewdays ago too and he's already back to wanting to run around and be alittle nutter :D. He is refusing to pee in the litter tray in his cage(or poop for that matter) so I have to keep letting him out to use histray in the kitchen.

Keep us updated ok? :cool:

Michelle, Mat, Dodge:bunnybutt:, BunBun:brownbunny and babysitting Clover:bunny19

Glad to hear he's doing well :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back