Stressed and Worried about my sister ramblings

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirst3buns

Reaction score
I was sitting here worrying about my rabbits and wondering if they were eating enough, pooping, etc. and realized that they are just fine and it's me that is stressed out. I realize that when I'm stressed out about anything, I worry more about my rabbits. Kinda odd, I know. :nerves1

My sister is having a major surgery on Thursday and I'm very nervous. She lives about an hour away and I'm going to stay at her house and take care of the kids for a few days while she is in the hospital. Her husband will be at the hospital a lot with her.I hope everything goes smoothly.:pray:

:hug:Everything WILL go well for you guys. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers here!

When I get stressed I clean house, LOL!

Prayers being said that everything goes well. I hope everything goes smoothly and turns out just fine. I understand your worry.

Leaf I do the same thing! When I am really stressed I clean like a mad woman. My husband wishes I would get stressed to that extent more often :p

When I get stressed I clean house, LOL!
That's a much more productive way of dealing with stress!

Last night I just didn't have the energy for that or anything else. I went to bed early and today I'm feeling much better. Tomorrow's the surgery, so not too much more time to stress about it. Thanks for your kind thoughts and prayers.

I WISH I cleaned when I got stress, or the house would have been spotless recently lol!

I really hope your sister's surgery goes well, and she makes a quick recovery. I'll be thinking of you and your family :hug:

Jen xx

I hope her surgery goes well. I'm sorry you are all having a rough time, but hopefully when the surgery is over and your sister is recovering, things might settle down.

Thinking of you.

Latest posts

Back