Storm's new cage finally here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. PBJ

Reaction score
SDC12209.jpg

The whole set up Storm is already asleep I think he is comfortable.

SDC12210.jpg

Left side if I am facing it

SDC12211.jpg

Right side if I am facing it.

His bed is under his shelf.

Thank you Amy for given me the idea and thank you for all the reply you posted to my question page.

Kat and Storm:bunnydance:

That looks really nice, Kat! I see they sent you a green, too, lol. If Storm slides on the shelf, just use some safety pins to pin down a fleece or flannel baby blanket to the shelf - that is what I do with my guys because I was scared they would hurt their backs from slipping...plus it was LOUD!

undergunfire wrote:
That looks really nice, Kat! I see they sent you a green, too, lol. If Storm slides on the shelf, just use some safety pins to pin down a fleece or flannel baby blanket to the shelf - that is what I do with my guys because I was scared they would hurt their backs from slipping...plus it was LOUD!
Yes I discovered that last night. Its is loud and everytime I would get up and check on storm cause it sounded like he fell.

But he seems to like it I am going to put his pillow case down there.

Even with the deepness of the plastic bottom Storm has seem to get hay out of the cage.

But that's just storm make a huge mess

Oh we love the green when I saw the dark blue its was like bam. The green was more suttle. And matched our day core. Look at me decorating with a rabbit cage. But I could see why if your buns where in a room I would of got the blue to.

Kieth got the same thing you did a blue and green

So now that over night storm threw his I am in a cage again fit. He is chewing on the shelf under neath. I can't pull the shelf off to see how bad it is. So what should I do about that.

Amy do you have that problem or anyone else

I did want to say.

Kieth at Floppy Pets Has the blue one for $89 bucks and he can order more and maybe he can do something if you order more then one you would have to ask.

Flopets.com

I'm not sure what you can do about him chewing on the plastic shelf. Maybe you can look for a wood shelf? You could also look for a box that would fit that space. He can chew on the box and go inside of it, also. I know The Bunny Basics sells small hidey boxes....
http://www.thebunnybasics.com/products/2210.html

If you are worried about it tipping over, then you can poke a few small holes in the back and zip tie it to the cage bars.

undergunfire wrote:
I'm not sure what you can do about him chewing on the plastic shelf. Maybe you can look for a wood shelf? You could also look for a box that would fit that space. He can chew on the box and go inside of it, also. I know The Bunny Basics sells small hidey boxes....
http://www.thebunnybasics.com/products/2210.html

If you are worried about it tipping over, then you can poke a few small holes in the back and zip tie it to the cage bars.

Well when i cleaned his cage today i looked and he did a number on it we put a few zip ties when we put it in cause it dod not seem that sturdy to me.

He is good now that I put his blanket one there and put some hot sauce on the bottom. We will se tonight he normally sleeps on our schedule anyway so hopefully last night was just a fit.

Latest posts

Back